- Step back 100 years and trace the modernizing effects of industrial technologies on Lithuanian culture and society
- Explore large exhibitions and see the massive machinery that helped industrialize and modernize Lithuanian life
- Little ones can learn about the science behind the country's engineering revolution in a kid-friendly interactive exhibition
Fire up your curiosity engine and discover the nuts and bolts that make the modern world turn at the Energy and Technology Museum in Vilnius.
This unique museum is housed inside the very first power plant in Vilnius and offers an immersive journey into Lithuania's proud history of technological innovation. Explore fascinating exhibition spaces lined with giant machinery that helped transform the world, and learn how Lithuanian engineering developed in the face of modern technology.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket