- Use your smartphone ticket for skip-the-line access to Vienna's Giant Ferris Wheel - it's a must do for first time visitors!
- Soak up amazing bird's eye views of Austria's capital including ancient architecture and the dazzling Danube
- Take some photos from your cabin 65 meters above the ground, and get some perspective on where to go once you're back on land!
And now for something wheely different in Vienna. Get high above the Austrian capital for a whole new perspective on the city's awesome architecture, and the Danube. This smartphone ticket gets you one ride on Vienna's skyline-stealing Giant Ferris Wheel.
You will probably see this towering beauty way before you reach it - it's so big that its silhouette is visible from miles away!
Gaze over the rooftops of Vienna from its iconic Giant Wheel, a landmark that was first constructed in 1897 in honor of Emperor Franz Joseph, and his ascension to the throne.
Its iconic red numbered gondolas have since been featured in Hollywood movies, from The Third Man with Orson Welles to The Living Daylights starring Timothy Dalton as James Bond!
Why not make your own movie as you ride this piece of history over Vienna?
Scan your smartphone ticket at the turnstiles.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Die Buchung war sehr gut.