- Enjoy 360-degree panoramic views from Austria's tallest building - don't look down!
- Custom-designed express elevators carry you 160 meters in just 35 seconds
- Enjoy a light meal at the café or go all-out in the luxury restaurant
Fly to the top of this historic tower for the best possible views of Vienna from the open air viewing platform. The express elevators take you there in a flash. Take your time dining in the two revolving restaurants, or sipping a traditional Viennese coffee 160 meters above the ground!
Standing at 252 meters and built from over 17,600 tonnes of concrete, the Danube Tower is the tallest structure in Austria, so if you want panoramic views, you've come to the right place!
The two high-speed elevators will blast you to the observation platform in a cool 35 seconds, and there you can enjoy world-class views of Vienna and the surrounding countryside. Bad weather? No problem - the two-story, glass-walled interior viewing deck is even more dramatic under stormy skies.
Once you've had your fill of high-altitude living you can glide back down to earth. Or, if you want to stretch your legs, you can take the stairs - all 779 of them.
Go directly to the entrance and scan the barcode of your smartphone ticket until the light turns green (if necessary, enlarge the barcode).
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Metro U1 (red line) to Kaisermühlen VIC / Vienna International Center + bus 20A to Donauturm
- Metro U6 (brown line) to Neue Donau + bus 20A to Donauturm
Arrived and got a disabled space which was free for 3 hours. Just had to take ticket to information desk when leaving and they gave us a pass to get out.
Very helpful reception staff checked us in and in less than 5 minutes we were at the viewing deck. My mother was then able to walk and the lift attendant looked after the wheelchair until we descended an hour later. Hadn’t booked for the cafe or restaurant so ate our picnic in the sunshine in the gardens looking up at the tower.