- Explore a wet world of thrilling adventure rides and slides, suitable for the whole family
- Brave thrilling, speedy rides like the Black Hole 2, Kamika and Typhoon, or just chill in the Lazy River
- The kids will love their own special areas, including the Windy Lagoon (complete with a windmill), and Shark Bay
Movie sets mix with millions of gallons of water at Caneva, close to Lake Garda. This waterpark boasts speedy and slow slides and rides, a lazy river, a wave pool, loads for the little kids and, best of all: a chance to cool off in that hot Italian sun!
Skip the lines at Caneva and swim around the set of Volcano. It's a day in Hollywood and a day in a waterpark.
Brave the darkness of the Black Hole 2 (a water slide in the dark!) Maybe you'll just want to float on Lazy River, or take the kids to the SuperSplash slide to test the thrill of flight. If that's not enough, the giant windmill at Windy Lagoon will shake things up, and so will finding yourself in a water vortex on the Crazy River!
From slides and rides to waves, geysers, and natural whirlpools, it's a world of watery fun at Caneva.
Lights, camera, (watery) action!
Show your smartphone ticket directly at the turnstile and get in.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Bus: From Station Verona Porta Nuova, take line 164 (toward Garda) and get off at Fossalta
- Train: From Station Verona Porta Nuova, take a regional train (toward Milan), get off at Peschiera del Garda and take bus 467 to Fossalta (toward Affi Centro Commerciale)
- Car: From Verona, take SS12 and SP5 to Via Fossalta in Fossalta
- Free shuttles available from the Peschiera del Garda train station and the main lake campings