- Explore a wet world based loosely on Hollywood movie themes, like Volcano, Pirates of the Caribbean and Baywatch
- Brave thrilling, speedy rides like the Black Hole, Kamika and Anaconda, or just chill in the Lazy River or wave pool
- The kids will love their own special areas including the Pirate's Lagoon and Shark's Bay
Movie sets mix with millions of gallons of water at Caneva, near Lake Garda. This waterpark boasts speedy and slow slides and rides, a Lazy River, a wave pool, loads for the little kids and best of all: a chance to cool off in that hot Italian sun! Skip the line and make a splash.
Dive into the movies (literally) near Lake Garda!
Skip the lines at Caneva and swim around the set of Volcano in Los Angeles. Then head to the Pirates of the Caribbean ship and the Baywatch beach. It's a day in Hollywood and a day in a waterpark.
Brave the darkness of the Black Hole (a water slide in the dark!) Maybe you'll just want to float on Lazy River, or take the kids to the wave pool and the Pirate's Lagoon?
From slides and rides to waves, geysers, and natural whirlpools, it's a world of watery fun at Caneva.
Lights, Camera, (Watery) Action!
- Skip-the-line access to the park
- Skip lines to attractions
Show your smartphone ticket directly at the turnstile and get in.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: From Verona Central Station, take line 164 (toward Garda) and get off at Fossalta
- Train: From Verona Central Station, take a regional train (toward Milan), get off at Peschiera del Garda and take bus 467 to Fossalta (toward Affi Centro Commerciale)
- Car: From Verona, take SS12 and SP5 to Via Fossalta in Fossalta
- Free shuttles available from the Peschiera del Garda train station and the main lake campings