Tickets for Venice GOLD City Pass with Public Transport
See the best of Venice with this great value pass, including public transport
- See the best of Venice with this premium city pass, getting you into all of the city's best museums, churches and attractions – the Doge's Palace, Palazzo Mocenigo, Biblioteca Marciana, Glass Museum, Clock Tower, and so much more!
- Get around La Serenissima the easy way, with unlimited use of public transport
- Enjoy some retail therapy with special discounts and offers for stores and restaurants around the city
See the City of Masks your way. This pass gets you into Venice's best museums, churches, and attractions with minimum hassle. Explore the Doge's Palace, over 10 museums, and 17 churches, while making unlimited use of Venice public transport. You'll save a bundle and enjoy exclusive city-wide discounts. Go for GOLD!
With public transport included, this great-value city pass lets you zip around the city's iconic canals like a local, ticking off all the must-see's as you go.
Start at the famous St Mark's square and see the magnificent Doge's Palace before hitting the Archaeological Museum and Biblioteca Marciana. Get literary at Carlo Goldoni's house then celebrate Venice's legendary textile trade at the Palazzo Mocenigo.
Make sure you head out to Murano Island for the sparkling Glass Museum and climb the city Clock Tower for incredible views of winding waterways and Renaissance architecture.
Includes city-wide WiFi access, special discounts in local businesses, and adult tickets even include entry to the lavish Venice Casino!
- Admission to Doge's Palace, M. Correr, M. Archeologico Nazionale, Sale Monumentali della Biblioteca Nazionale Marciana, M. del Settecento Veneziano, Palazzo Mocenigo Museo del Tessuto e del Costume, Casa di Carlo Goldoni, Ca' Pesaro Galleria Internazionale d'Arte Moderna, M. d'Arte Orientale, M. del Vetro Isola di Murano, M. del Merletto Isola di Burano, M. di Storia Naturale Fontego dei Turchi
- Admission to all churches on the Chorus Circuit
- Querini Stampalia Foundation
- Jewish Museum
- Casino (adults only)
- 72H use of public transport
- 24H access to city WiFi
- Guided tours or audio guides may cost extra
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the entrance of each venue you visit
- For the 72-hour public transport pass, go to any Venezia Unica self-service ticket machine and type in your voucher number, or go to the Venezia Unica office on Piazzale Roma (P.le Roma), next to Santa Lucia station
- The City Pass is activated when it's first used. Please note you cannot activate it at Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari!
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.