- Skip the line and explore the secrets and behind-the-scenes gems of the Italian Opera House
- Learn about the theater's history with your audio guide and check out the Foyer, Hall Theatre, Royal Box and Apollonian Halls
- Visit the Maria Callas exhibition and learn about the soprano's impressive Venetian years
Skip the line to this stunning Italian Opera House and check out the Maria Callas exhibition, which will walk you through the famed soprano's fascinating Venetian years. Explore the Foyer, Hall Theatre, Royal Box and Apollonian Halls with an audio guide for a real taste of operatic, theatrical Venice!
Opera is to Venice what pizza is to Naples, and the Teatro La Fenice will give you a delicious taste of all things theatrical and Italian. This stunning building is one of the most important landmarks in the history of Italian theater, and in the entire history of opera!
Dig deep into the theater's history, from its origins to the present day, and check out the Maria Callas exhibition. This talented Greek-American soprano was one of the most famous and influential opera singers of the 20th-century. Her Venetian years were some of her finest, and you're about to learn why.
Wander the halls, soak up the atmosphere, and if you're feeling brave, try and hit a high note!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket