Tickets for Turin Royal Card
All-access to Turin's royal highlights for 2 days + public transport.
- Visit the tombs of the Savoy Royal and the Hall of the Popes at Basilica di Superga
- See royal art collections, old homes of the royal house of Savoy, museums and more
- 48 hours of free public transport throughout Turin
Get a taste of royal life in Turin with the Royal Card - including 48 hours of free public transport. Visit the incredible courts of the Savoy House, soak up the city's history and culture at a host of museums, and get discounts on loads of other fun stuff!
If you've perfected the Queen's wave and your china collection shines with Will and Kate memorabilia, you might like a taste of royal life in Turin, too. With the Royal Card you can soak up the magnificent Courts of the Savoy House, access all the city's best museums and more!
Get free admission to the Royal Residences, including the temporary exhibitions. Visit the tombs of the Savoy Royal and the Hall of the Popes at Basilica di Superga. See how the upper crust spent their days at Govone Castle, the royal house of Savoy from 1792 to 1870.
There are centuries of royal art collections at The Sabauda Gallery and Turin City Museum of Ancient Art. A visit to the first Senate of the Italian Kingdom at Palazzo Madama is also included.
Plus, with free public transportation, you'll find yourself navigating the city like a pro in no time, even if navigating the corridors of power might still be a ways off.
- Free or reduced entrance to all museums and venues
- 48-hour use of public transport
- Free use of the Venaria Express shuttle bus (city centre to Reggia di Venaria)
- 50% off City Sightseeing Torino bus tickets
- 10% off Royal E-Bike Tour
- 10% off Merenda Reale ® (Royal Snack) at cafés inside selected royal residences
- 10% off Aero Club Torino tours and TaxiTorino
Get your card by redeeming your smartphone voucher at one of the following points:
- Piazza Castello Tourist Office - Piazza Castello, 161, 10121 Torino, Italy (09:00 - 18:00)
- Piazza Carlo Felice Tourist Office - Piazza Carlo Felice, 10121 Torino, Italy (09:00 - 18:00)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Bus: 1A, 4A, 4R, 10G, 15/R, 55, 56, 60A, 3990 and 399 to Castello
- Tram: 13 and 15 to Castello or 7 Storica to Castello Capolinea
Piazza Carlo Felice
- Bus: 1, 5V, 12, 33, 35, 52, 64, 67, 68 and 101 to Porta Nuova
- Tram: 9 to Porta Nuova