Tickets for Toronto Harbor Cruise
- See Toronto from the water and sail around the Toronto Islands - a unique part of the city
- Snap sights like The Queens Quay Terminal, The Harbourfront Centre, HTO Park and more from your boat
- Get a whole new perspective on Ontario's capital city
Ready for picture postcard-perfect shots of Toronto from a different angle? See those towering skyscrapers from the water on a Toronto Harbor Cruise, plus The Queens Quay Terminal, HTO Park, The Harbourfront Centre, the famous Toronto Islands, and more.
You've probably seen lots of photos of Toronto’s beautiful harbor and skyscrapers, but have you seen the city's islands?
Join a boat tour from the harbor and sail around the group of 15 islands, all interconnected by pretty pathways and bridges, and home to a 200-year-old lighthouse and a trout pond.
On this great Canadian aquatic escape you'll see The Queens Quay Terminal, packed with top shops and restaurants, HTO park, Toronto’s newest 'urban beach', and the cultural hub known as The Harbourfront Centre.
You'll get great views of all the boats and tall ships anchored along Toronto's downtown marinas, and get to snap those glittering city buildings from your position on the water. It's the best way to soak up the city.
Bus or tram to Queens Quay West at Harbourfront Centre.
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- Show your smartphone ticket to the staff as you arrive at the pier, and join the next available tour
- Tours depart every hour. In June, July and August, between 11:00 - 17:00, tours start every 30 minutes
I recommend it to any tourist ..price affordable.