- Discover the ever-changing face of cultural history told through the universal human clothing item – shoes!
- See incredibly rare pieces like Elton John's silver platform boots and beautifully embroidered Manchu platforms
- Access all of the museum's exhibitions, and use a free audio guide to help you explore the immense collection
Walk a mile in someone else's shoes with a ticket to Bata Shoe Museum, dedicated solely to shoes! The museum uses shoes to show the shape-shifting social fabrics of cultures around the world – past and present. See French chestnut-crushing boots alongside delicately embroidered Chinese silk shoes, moose-skin moccasins, and footwear made from human hair!
Laced with over 13,000 exhibits spanning 4,500 years, with temporary exhibitions to boot, you're sure to wear out some leather exploring it all! Gawk at a well-preserved velvet-covered platform chopine from 16th-century Renaissance Italy, sandals from ancient Greece and Egypt, the elegant creations of today's haute couture catwalk designers, and lots more.
Show your smartphone voucher to the staff at the front desk.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket