- See rare and beautiful dugongs in a unique experience with one of the world's most endangered species
- Traipse along the jaw-dropping Shark Walk, and see awe-inspiring sharks swimming in every direction around the 100-metre ocean tunnel walkway
- Take an interactive boat expedition past a colony of king and gentoo penguins, explore the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef, and more
Australia is famous for its magnificent marine life, from the colourful coral-dwellers of the Great Barrier Reef to the region's multitude of sharks, mammals, and birds. Get a first-hand glimpse into this beautiful biodiversity with a ticket to SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium. Explore 14 themed zones and meet all manner of amazing animals and creatures from Australia's waters and beyond.
Experience the wonders of the Great Barrier Reef at SEA LIFE Sydney Aquarium's new state-of-the-art exhibit, where life on the reef is recreated in a 24-hour day/night cycle. You'll learn about the conservational challenges facing Australia's greatest natural wonder, and how you can help protect it.
Exploring the reef, you'll walk across bioluminescent beaches, journey through jellyfish gardens, witness the phenomenon of coral spawning on the glowing nighttime reef, see marine turtles, sawfish, reef sharks and over 500 other beautiful sea creatures and tropical fish.
If you've always wanted to see a small elephant gliding gracefully underwater, a visit to SEA LIFE Sydney's Dugong Island is the next best thing! The aquarium is at the forefront of research on dugong conservation. These rare, majestic mammals are among the aquarium's most popular residents, and seeing them is an experience you'll never forget.
Speaking of unforgettable experiences, try tiptoeing along the goosebump-inducing Shark Walk, while dozens of huge grey nurse sharks, blacktip reef sharks, and grey reef sharks swim right past you. It's 100 metres of ocean tunnel walkway - but it might seem even longer!
Waddle over to the Penguin Expedition for an immersive up-close-and-personal experience with a spectacular colony of king and gentoo penguins. Hop into a boat and float past the plucky little penguins as magical flurries of snow, whistling winds, and an aurora light show add to the atmosphere.
- Please show your smartphone voucher at the ticket window
- Last entrance: 1 hour before closing time
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are possible for this ticket
Rules & height restrictions for the Penguin Expedition boat ride:
- Children under 90cm must be seated next to a responsible adult
- Children over 90cm but under 120cm must be seated next to or in the row immediately in front of a responsible adult
- Children over 120cm are free to ride without adult supervision