Tickets for Stockholm Archipelago Boat Tour with Guide
A unique trip to the beautiful Stockholm Archipelago
- Step out of the city and enjoy a boat ride past some of the 3,000 islands in the stunning Swedish archipelago
- Board one of two comfy boats, built to withstand the elements, with plenty of room outdoors for taking photos
- Learn the history of the archipelago and its sights from an informative guide
There's a whole world of nature outside Stockholm's city center. 3,000 islands in fact. Board a classic boat and sail into the history and beauty of the archipelago. See the rugged cliffs and leafy islands, sandy beaches, tranquil coves, and more as your guide explains all.
The Stockholm archipelago awaits!
There are two vessels waiting to transport you to adventure. You'll either travel with M/S Östanå I, built in 1906, or S/S Stockholm, built in 1931. Both are used to braving the elements in the archipelago - and both have a cafeteria for drinks and snacks.
Learn the history of the Stockholm archipelago from your guide as you enjoy some time in the great Swedish outdoors. It's the perfect alternative to a city tour, with some amazing photo ops too!
- Boat tour
- Food and beverages (can be purchased at the café on board)
Go straight to the boat at Strandvägen 8 (opposite Hotel Diplomat), berth 14-15, show your smartphone ticket, and you're ready to go.
Departures: 12:00 and 15:00, berth 16, 10:30 and 13:30, berth 15. Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to departure!
- Please arrive 15-30 minutes before departure. Boats leave on scheduled time
- You can't bring suitcases or large bags onto the boat, so travel light
- It can get chilly on the water, so dress accordingly
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Departs 10.30, arrives at 13:00
- Departs 12:00, arrives 15:00
- Departs 13:30, arrives 16:00
- Departs 15:00, arrives 18:00