Tickets for Stockholm Archipelago Boat Tour with Guide
A unique trip to the beautiful Stockholm Archipelago
- Step out of the city and enjoy a boat ride past some of the 3,000 islands in the stunning Swedish archipelago
- Board one of two comfy boats, built to withstand the elements, with plenty of room outdoors for taking photos
- Learn the history of the archipelago and its sights from an informative guide
There's a whole world of nature outside Stockholm's city center. 3,000 islands in fact. Board a classic boat and sail into the history and beauty of the archipelago. See the rugged cliffs and leafy islands, sandy beaches, tranquil coves, and more as your guide explains all.
The Stockholm archipelago awaits!
There are two vessels waiting to transport you to adventure. You'll either travel with M/S Östanå I, built in 1906, or S/S Stockholm, built in 1931. Both are used to braving the elements in the archipelago - and both have a cafeteria for drinks and snacks.
Learn the history of the Stockholm archipelago from your guide as you enjoy some time in the great Swedish outdoors. It's the perfect alternative to a city tour, with some amazing photo ops too!
- Boat tour
- Food and beverages (can be purchased at the café on board)
- Go to the boat at Strandvägen 8 (opposite Hotel Diplomat), berth 14-15, and show your smartphone ticket
- Departures: 12:00 and 15:00 from berth 16, 10:30 and 14:00 from berth 15. Please check in at least 15 minutes prior to departure
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.