Tickets for Theme Park and Resort Slagharen
Thrills and spills for all ages in the Netherland's best theme park
- Beat the chill with a steaming glass of glühwein and discover the magical Slagharen winter theme park, with over 30 thrilling attractions and shows, as well as a cozy campfire!
- Fun for the whole family with rides and things to do for all ages, across several different themes!
- See amazing shows to blow your mind, like Dream Horses and the American Circus Show
- Experience the adrenaline rush on rides like Free Fall, Enterprise, and Ripsaw Falls. Or keep it low-key for the kids
It's a world of Country & Western-themed adventure at Slagharen. Pan for gold in Yellowstone and live like the Native Americans did (just with way more rollercoasters!) Highly rated and whisky barrels full of fun, this theme park is one of the best day trips you can take in the Netherlands!
Step into the carnival and feel the pull of the circus! Or dance to the beats of New Orleans. See what the weather's like in Mexico, or brave it with cowboys in the Wild West.
From Chuck Wagon to the mighty Gold Rush rollercoaster, Slagharen has plenty of action-packed thrill for your little cowboy or cowgirl. Plus there's plenty of side-splitting entertainment and more. Of course, if you need a break from the western-themed activity, make your way to Jules' Adventureland and head off on the amazing Expedition Nautilus.
With 31 rides (including 2 rollercoasters and 2 water rides), Slagharen will have the whole family shouting "Yeeehaaw!"
- Access to Slagharen
- Access to Aqua Mexicana
Show your smartphone ticket at the main entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 01 - 30 June: Mon - Fri 10:00 - 17:00; Sat & Sun 10:00 - 18:00
- 01 July - 03 September: 10:00 - 18:00
- 04 September - 04 October: Mon - Fri 10:00 - 17:00; Sat & Sun 10:00 - 18:00
- 05 - 29 October: 10:00 - 19:30
- November & December (only Sat & Sun): 10:00 - 17:00
- 24 December - 07 January: 10:00 - 17:00
- Train: All trains to Hardenberg or Hoogeveen. From there, take the bus and get off at Attractiepark, Slagharen
- If you arrive by car, there is a large parking available on-site (7.50€ / vehicle)