Tickets for Singapore Night Safari
See lions and other creatures of the night at the world's first nocturnal zoo
- Visit one of the most popular tourist attractions in Singapore, the world's very first nocturnal zoo
- See bull elephants, hippos, giraffes, even witness the lions feeding in an awesome after-dark treat for the whole family
- Take the walking trail, then board the tram to go deeper into the park, where the big cats and creatures roam
See the creatures of the night in action at Singapore Night Safari - the world's first nocturnal zoo! Witness lions feeding, walk special trails with free-roaming animals and ride a tram deep into the park, all in the dark! A thrilling night-time adventure and one of Singapore's top attractions.
Looking for something a little more 'natural' than the neon lights of Singapore's bars and restaurants? How about hanging out with a different flavor of nocturnal creatures at Singapore Night Safari?
See over 1,000 nocturnal animals performing their nightly rituals, grazing, hunting, prowling and staring at you like you're a tasty piece of meat!
Take the walking trail to see the smaller animals, then hop on the tram car to cruise in comfort with audio commentary. You'll see elephants, giraffes, hippos and more. You might even see the lions feeding.
Don't miss the Creatures of the Night show for an up-close look at a massive snake and other sleepy creatures. There's no other zoo quite like this one.
- Entrance to the Singapore Night Safari
- Tram ride with audio commentary in English
- Entrance to other parks such as River Safari, Singapore Zoo, or Jurong Bird park
- Express Tram
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- MRT Train North-South Line NS14 to Khatib and on with Mandai Khatib Shuttle
- MRT Train North-South Line NS4 to Choa Chu Kang and on with bus 927
- MRT Train North-South Line NS16 to Ang Mo Kio and on with bus 138
- MRT Train North-South Line NS9 to Woodlands and on with bus 926 (Sundays + public holidays only)
- MRT Train North-South Line NS8 to Marsiling and on with bus 926 (Sundays + public holidays only)