- See over 100,000 marine animals from over 1,000 species in over 50 habitats
- Touch creatures like sea cucumbers, starfish and more at the Discovery Touch Pool - great for teaching kids to care about sea-creatures
- Watch the big fish being fed at regular intervals and see leopard sharks, Goliath grouper, stingrays, jellyfish and more!
Meet over 100,000 marine animals from over 1,000 species in several different zones at S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore. Travel from the Strait of Karimata to the Red Sea and beyond, touch sea cucumbers in the Discovery Touch Pool and learn all about the wonders of the deep!
There's a lot to do at Resorts World Sentosa, but S.E.A. Aquarium Singapore is a fin-tastic place to start. Walk the different zones and see sea creatures from every corner of the world, including sharks, batfish, stingrays, jellyfish and more.
Kids will get a thrill from the regular fish feedings, and everyone will love touching creatures like sea cucumbers, starfish and more at the Discovery Touch Pool.
Board a shipwreck populated with plenty of scaly and slippery creatures, and walk a glass-floored area where the fish swim among the mangroves beneath you.
This fishy experience is fun and educational. 'Water' you waiting for?
Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the S.E.A. Aquarium Guest Services between 10:00-18:00.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Train/Sentosa Express: Take the North-East line or Circle line to HarbourFront station. Take Exit E to VivoCity, and proceed to level 3 to board the Sentosa Express. Alight at Waterfront station. Head toward the Merlion statuette and walk straight past the Candylicious store on the left. Keep left and cross a small bridge leading to the Maritime Experiential Museum. S.E.A. Aquarium is located inside the museum
- Bus: Take lines 65, 80, 93, 188, 855, 10, 30, 97, 100, 131, 143, 145, or 166 and alight at VivoCity. Board bus RWS8 at VivoCity and alight at the Resorts World Sentosa drop-off point. Enter via The Forum, turn right and take the escalator up to level 1. Cross the small bridge that leads you to the Maritime Experiential Museum. S.E.A. Aquarium is located inside the museum