- Explore a magical rainforest world created by an entertainment studio with 350 productions globally!
- Get hands-on with a host of interactive elements to touch and play with along the way - it's a multi-sensory journey where everyone has a role to play
- Be mesmerized by elements of light, scenography, soundscape and videos all combined to thrust you into the night world of animals
Take Asia’s first multi-sensory night walk and wander through a magical world where modern technology meets Mother Nature. The totally mesmerizing Rainforest Lumina mixes light, sound, special effects and an enchanting rainforest setting to bring the secrets of the natural world to life. You won't believe your eyes!
Join the 'Creature Crew' for a fully immersive storytelling experience, new for 2018 at Singapore Zoo. The Rainforest Lumina experience has been called "a living, breathing dream" and you'll soon see why!
Get 'hands-on' with heaps of interactive stopping points in a never-before-seen multi-sensory spectacular. Elements of light, scenography, soundscape, and videos will make jaws drop as you wander through smoking doorways, jump through laser beams, witness packs of wolves running past you and dodge swooping birds of prey!
It's so magical, you'll want to do it all over again.
- Swap your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at ticketing counter 3-8 or print your ticket at the Collection Note Kiosk outside Inuka Café
- Admission timeslots: 19:30, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00, 21:30, 22:00, 22:30 (22:30 is the last admission), first come first serve for each time slot
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- MRT Train North-South Line NS14 to Khatib and on with Mandai Khatib Shuttle
- MRT Train North-South Line NS4 to Choa Chu Kang and on with bus 927
- MRT Train North-South Line NS16 to Ang Mo Kio and on with bus 138
- MRT Train North-South Line NS9 to Woodlands and on with bus 926 (Sundays + public holidays only)
- MRT Train North-South Line NS8 to Marsiling and on with bus 926 (Sundays + public holidays only)
Singapore Night Safari with Tram Ride
See lions and other creatures of the night at the world's first nocturnal zoo
Singapore River Safari
Meet manatees, river otters, pelicans and more on this fun family adventure