Tickets for Rainforest Lumina
Asia’s first multi-sensory night walk through a magical rainforest setting
- Explore a magical rainforest world created by an entertainment studio with 350 productions globally!
- Get hands-on with a host of interactive elements to touch and play with along the way - it's a multi-sensory journey where everyone has a role to play
- Be mesmerized by elements of light, scenography, soundscape and videos all combined to thrust you into the night world of animals
Take Asia’s first multi-sensory night walk and wander through a magical world where modern technology meets Mother Nature. The totally mesmerizing Rainforest Lumina mixes light, sound, special effects and an enchanting rainforest setting to bring the secrets of the natural world to life. You won't believe your eyes!
Join the 'Creature Crew' for a fully immersive storytelling experience, new for 2018 at Singapore Zoo. The Rainforest Lumina experience has been called "a living, breathing dream" and you'll soon see why!
Get 'hands-on' with heaps of interactive stopping points in a never-before-seen multi-sensory spectacular. Elements of light, scenography, soundscape, and videos will make jaws drop as you wander through smoking doorways, jump through laser beams, witness packs of wolves running past you and dodge swooping birds of prey!
It's so magical, you'll want to do it all over again.
- Entrance to the Rainforest Lumina
- Access to other areas or activities such as Singapore Zoo, River Safari, Night Safari, Jurong Bird Park
- Lockers (available onsite for an additional fee)
- Present your ticket email/QR code at ticketing counters 3 - 8 for admission into the attraction
- Admission timeslots: 19:30, 20:00, 20:30, 21:00, 21:30, 22:00, 22:30 (22:30 is the last admission), first come first serve for each time slot
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- MRT Train North-South Line NS14 to Khatib and on with Mandai Khatib Shuttle
- MRT Train North-South Line NS4 to Choa Chu Kang and on with bus 927
- MRT Train North-South Line NS16 to Ang Mo Kio and on with bus 138
- MRT Train North-South Line NS9 to Woodlands and on with bus 926 (Sundays + public holidays only)
- MRT Train North-South Line NS8 to Marsiling and on with bus 926 (Sundays + public holidays only)