- See the world's largest collection of Singapore and Southeast Asian art at National Gallery Singapore
- Explore 64,000 m2 of stunning gallery space in two of the city's most historic buildings – the City Hall and Supreme Court
- Download the Gallery Explorer app and take your arty experience to the next level, with multilingual audioguides, and special multimedia content
Step into a world of thrilling art at National Gallery Singapore. Housed in the monumental former City Hall and Supreme Court, the gallery houses the largest collection of Singaporean and Southeast Asian art in the world. See over 8,000 stunning works that showcase the nation's rich artistic heritage in a perfectly cultural day out!
If you want to get arty in Singapore, then look no further than the National Gallery, which boasts a staggering 64,000 m2 of fascinating artworks, eye-opening installations, and regularly updated exhibitions.
Download the multilingual Gallery Explorer app and get stuck into a gigantic permanent collection and rotating exhibitions that feature major Singapore artists like Georgette Chen, Chen Chong Swee, Chen Wen Hsi, Cheong Soo Pieng and Liu Kang. You'll also get to see the best of Southeast Asia, with striking works from Indonesia, Malaysia, Thailand, Vietnam, and Cambodia.
Whatever you're into, there's plenty to discover and enjoy at the National Gallery Singapore.
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Public transport to City Hall MRT stop.
The gallery focuses on promoting art from Singapore, so it's the perfect introduction to a world of exotic-yet-homegrown art that routinely defies expectations and formal limitations.