- Experience the world's first indoor "suspended net playground" in the City Square Mall
- Great for adults as well as kids, this will take you back to your childhood
- Climb, slide, slip and jump your way around, and hang out in Singapore's highest ball pit
The best part about AIRZONE, the world's first "suspended net playground", is that it's not just for kids! Spanning three stories in Singapore's City Square Mall, this awesome world of adventure lets you slide, jump, bounce and 'hang out' like never before! Get one hour to release your inner monkey!
Of course you can always shop at the mall, but why bother when you can climb the mall? AIRZONE turns the atrium space of Singapore's City Square Mall into a challenging, exhilarating play area - for kids and grown-ups!
Drag your feet moon-walk style through a colorful ball pit. Hang out in the nets, push giant balls around up high, crawl your way through a net-maze tunnel, and act like a kid again - no matter what your age is!
- 1-hour session, including prep and briefing
- Access to all 3 levels
- Show your smartphone ticket at the ticketing counter on level 2 of City Square Mall
- You can join the first available session upon arrival
- There are sessions every hour, first session at 11:00, last at 21:00. Please arrive 10 minutes before the start of the session
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- MRT to Farrer Park Station, exit I
- Bus: Lines 21, 23, 64, 65, 66, 67, 125, 130, 139, 141, 147, 857, or NR6 to Serangoon Road (outside Sri Srinivasa Perumal Temple, 07211) or lines 21, 125, or 130 to Kitchener Road (before Tai Hoe Hotel, 07231)