- Get return transport from Siem Reap in cool air-conditioning and see it all at sunrise to avoid the crowds and sweltering sunshine
- Take a fun guided tour of the biggest religious monument in the world with a knowledgeable local expert and leave no temple uncovered
- Explore amazing monuments steeped in history, such as Angkor Thom, Baphoun, Ta Phrom Temples and the Terrace of the Elephants and take a morning jungle walk
The maze-like, magical-looking Angkor Wat is believed to be the largest religious building ever constructed. It's also recognized as one of the eight wonders of the world! Join a guide for an in-depth tour of this cool Cambodian highlight at sunrise - undoubtedly the best time to see it!
With names like Terrace of the Elephants and Terrace of the Leper King you can bet the walls of these Angkor Wat temples would tell some tales if they could talk!
On this tour with a local guide you'll see the best-preserved temples of Angkor Wat, which must have given Khmer King Suryavarman II massive bragging rights in the early 12th century!
You'll also see the temples that have long been taken over by the gnarly tree roots and hanging branches.
The best part? You'll see it all at sunrise, which means amazing light for photos, cooler temperatures, and fewer tourists!
Get the history as you go, walk through the ancient jungles like an intrepid explorer, chat to the smiley fruit-sellers and keep Cambodian cool with your included water.
With return air-conditioned transport from Siem Reap included this is the best way to dive into Cambodia's ancient culture.
- Show your smartphone voucher to the guide
- Meeting point is in front of the Brown Coffee Shop in Street 23
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before departure. The tour starts at 04:45
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket