- Show your smartphone voucher at the meeting point, right in front of Pullman Dubai Creek City Centre in Deira
- Please arrive 45 minutes before departure
- Departure time is between 08:00-08:30
- Drop-off is at the Dubai Mall, Emirates Mall, Burjuman Bur Dubai, or Deira City Center
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Explore the 'Pearl of the Gulf' on this cultural tour from Dubai and see how the neighboring areas live side by side
- Visit the King Faisal Mosque, one of the largest mosques in the Emirates region, and dive into Emirati culture
- Hear fun and factual historical anecdotes about the city, and visit the Fort of Sharjah, the former home of the ruling family
Leave the shorts in Dubai, cover up respectfully, and step into traditional Middle Eastern and Emirati culture with a tour to Sharjah, also known as the 'Pearl of the Gulf'. Get collected from Dubai and visit local highlights with your guide, from mosques to souks and royal residences.
At the King Faisal Mosque, you'll be standing in one of the largest mosques in the whole Emirates region. Your guide will regale you with stories and historical facts about the rich Emirati culture, and give you a few fun facts about the city as you explore.
Next, step back to the year 1820 with a visit to the Fort of Sharjah, formerly the seat of government and the center of defence and justice in the area. Pass the row of cannons and explore Sharjah's renovated fort and the former home of the ruling family, which dates back to 1823.
Learn about deeply-rooted customs and traditions at the Heritage Museum, and try to keep your spending in check at the tempting Souk Al Arsa and Souk al Markazi. With your carpets, jewelry, and gold-encrusted shisha pipes in tow, you'll be transported back to Dubai Mall - another shopper's paradise!