- Enter the dazzling world of flamenco, in the heart of its Andalusian birthplace in Seville
- Discover a cutting-edge museum dedicated to Spain's national dance, and see how flamenco evolved from a traditional dance into the cultural phenomenon it is today
- See historic costumes, props, and artwork, then study those intricate moves on lifesize video screens and immersive interactive displays
Put on your dancing shoes and celebrate the spirit of Sevillian flamenco. This cutting-edge museum was founded by Cristina Hoyos, one of the most renowned flamenco dancers of all time! With historic exhibits and costumes, life-size videos, and stunning interactive displays, the Flamenco Museum will have you tapping your toes and snapping your heels in no time – olé!
Seville's Flamenco Dance Museum is housed in an 18th-century building atop the remains of a Roman temple. But there's nothing old-fashioned about this riotous journey through the history of Spain's national dance.
The incredible passion and poise of the world's greatest dancers can be felt in every exhibit. Admire authentic clothes and props as you learn how the dance evolved from a popular folk art into a real cultural institution.
Don't know your giros from your palos? No problem – amazing lifesize video screens let you study that fancy footwork up close, and interactive displays guide you through every dramatic twist and turn.
It's flamenco like you've never seen it before, right in the heart of Andalusia!
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Bus: Line C5 to Jesús de Las Tres Caídas.