- Redeem your smartphone voucher at the Simply Savannah Trolley Depot, where the tour will depart
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to the selected timeslot, as all tours leave promptly
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Hop aboard the Trolley of the Doomed and take a creepy tour of Savannah's most haunted locations
- A spooky Ghost Guide will tell you spine-tingling tales about inexplicable occurrences and ghost sightings around the city
- Visit shipyards and mansions, learning a fair share of history along the way
Georgia is famous for its peaches and peanuts, but to anyone who dabbles in the paranormal, it's also a well-known hotbed for ghostly spirits and ethereal apparitions. Pluck up your courage and set off to explore America's most haunted city with a Ghosts & Gravestones tour of Savannah.
Step aboard the Trolley of the Doomed on a journey into the cursed history of Georgia's oldest city. A local Ghost Host will regale you with eerie tales of disturbed native American burial grounds, mysterious deaths, and inexplicable phenomena that are just darn creepy!
Come to a shuddering halt at Colonial Park Cemetery, widely considered to be the epicenter of all things haunted in Savannah. Thousands of rotting bodies from a Yellow Fever epidemic were buried here. But some things don't stay buried...
You'll also pass by Bonaventure Cemetery and Laurel Grove Cemetery, where there's been more than a sighting or two of the restless (un)dead.
Pay a visit to Perkins and Sons Ship Chandlery and Andrew Low House for more chilling tales about the Deep South's occult occurrences.
In 2008 a bunch of people left positive reviews for a tour they'd taken with a guide named Delilah Fairweather. Only Delilah Fairweather had died years before in a tragic tour guiding accident, and there had been no tour scheduled that day!