- Explore one of the largest manmade safari parks in the world, with over 2,600 animals roaming 1,800 acres of authentic natural habitats
- See lions, tigers, cheetahs, elephants, rhinos, gazelles, lemurs and more in areas representing Africa, Asia, Europe, North and South America, and Australia
- Get up close and personal with stunning live animal displays and demonstrations – you can even admire the park from above with the Flightline zip wire and majestic Balloon Safari experience
Escape to a world of natural adventure at San Diego Zoo Safari Park, one of the biggest and most advanced safari parks in the world. See lions, tigers, elephants, giraffes, rhinoceroses and more in authentically recreated habitats spread over a mind-boggling 1,800 acres.
Nestled in the San Pasqual Valley this gigantic safari park is the perfect escape, where you can travel the world and see its most magnificent creatures all in a single day!
The park's 'free range' enclosures allow more than 2,600 animals to explore, hunt, and play in perfectly authentic recreations of their natural environments. Hop aboard the Africa Tram Tour and enjoy a whistle-stop jaunt through the African savannah, spotting giraffe, rhinos, and gazelles as you go.
Check out the stunning live shows like the Cheetah Run or Lemur Walk, where you can get up close and personal to some awe-inspiring wild creatures.
Boasting the world's largest veterinary hospital, San Diego Zoo Safari Park is committed to the animals' wellbeing, and you can learn all about their conservation efforts in the dedicated Conservation Corps and guided field trips.
- Admission to the San Diego Zoo Safari Park
- Use of the Africa Tram
- Access to all regularly scheduled shows and exhibits
- Admission to the San Diego Zoo
- Special ticketed events and attractions
- Caravan Safari, Cheetah Safari and other Safari Tours
- Parking (available on-site for $15, $20 for RV parking)
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
Bus 371 to Ramona and get off at highway 78 and Wap Outside Gate.