- Ride with one passenger in your own GoCar, the world's first GPS-guided tour car, for 1, 2, 4 hours or all day
- Explore San Diego's greatest downtown sights, see over 800 roses in Balboa Park's rose garden, visit the Maritime History Museum and learn about the city's links with the U.S Navy
- Check out happening Hillcrest (famed for some of the best food in the US) and explore the Historic Gaslamp Quarter, once a red light district!
See San Diego at your own pace with an in-built tour guide, in the world's first GPS-guided tour car! Fit 2 people in your custom GoCar for 1, 2 or 4 hours, or opt to make a full day of it. Each option will take you to different parts of the city, from Little Italy to the historic Gaslamp Quarter and beyond!
Harbor/Gaslamp Quarter (1 hour)
Short on time? Opt for this 1-hour cultural spin around San Diego, starting in Little Italy. Learn some history, drive past the Maritime History Museum and the USS Midway and into Seaport Village. Head past Horton Plaza into the bustling Historic Gaslamp Quarter and onto Banker’s Hill. Short, sweet and exciting.
Essential Must-sees of Downtown/Balboa (2 hours)
This 2-hour tour showcases San Diego's greatest downtown sights. Check out the Spanish Renaissance-inspired architecture in Balboa Park, plus more than a dozen museums. Head on to happenin' Hillcrest (famed for some of the best food in the US) and onto the Historic Gaslamp Quarter. Ticks a lot off in just 2-hours!
San Diego Shoppers Delight (4 hours)
With 4-hours to play with, park and tour the Maritime Museum, shop in the Horton Plaza Mall and explore the Gaslamp Quarter and Downtown. Smell the flowers in Balboa Park, grab some Mexican food in Old Town, walk around San Diego’s historic buildings and check out 'America’s Most Haunted House' - the Whaley House. The perfect tour combo if you have half a day to spare.
Everything San Diego All-day Tour
This full-day option gives you all day in your GoCar for the price of 5 hours. Take your time seeing all of the above and more! This is the best option if you really want to explore every inch of awesome San Diego!
- Hourly rental
- Audio narration
- GoPro camera
- Blankets, so make sure to dress warm
- Show your smartphone ticket at the office
- Please note that a fully refundable deposit of $500 will be charged to your credit card upon pick-up of the car
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.