- See the best of San Diego with the Go San Diego Card
- Attractions include San Diego Zoo, LEGOLAND, a Whale Watching and Dolphin cruise, and the Japanese Friendship Garden
- Choose between a Speedboat Adventure, special entry to SeaWorld, or 2 days to ride the Hop-on Hop-off San Diego Trolley with a 3, 5, or 7-day pass
San Diego has loads to see! From the pandas at the zoo to the lions at the Safari Park, to LEGOLAND, bike and kayak tours, boat cruises, the San Diego Museum of Art and more. See it all with a 1, 2, 3, 5 or 7-day pass, making traveling and saving money easy.
The Go San Diego Card is the best way to see everything you want to see in San Diego and save money at the same time. With your choice of a 1,2,3,5 or 7-day pass, you'll get access to 41 attractions around the city.
Get your culture fix at the San Diego Museum of Natural History, the Museum of Man, the Museum of Contemporary Art and more.
See the animals at San Diego Zoo, play with bricks at LEGOLAND, go on a Whale Watching and Dolphin cruise, or stroll around the Japanese Friendship Garden with a pal. Just put your comfy shoes on and get ready to explore!
The 3, 5 or 7-day card also includes special entry to either SeaWorld, a Speedboat Adventure or 2-Day Hop-on Hop-off San Diego Trolley.
Scan your smartphone pass at the entrance of the attraction of your choice – after you use it for the first time, you have the chosen amount of days left to use it!
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are possible for this ticket
- SeaWorld San Diego (3, 5 & 7-day pass)
- Speed Boat Adventures (3, 5 & 7-day pass)
- Hop-on Hop-off Trolley (3, 5 & 7-day pass)
- San Diego Zoo
- USS Midway
- Belmont Park
- Air & Space Museum
- Natural History Museum
- Fleet Science Center IMAX
- Museum of Man
- Museum of Art
- New Children's Museum
- Automotive Museum
- Model Railroad Museum
- Japanese Friendship Garden
- Whaley House
- Mingei Int.
- Museum of Making Music
- UTC Ice Sports
- Living Coast Discovery
- Museum of Contemporary Art
- Museum of Photographic Arts
- Coronado Museum of History & Art
- Hollywood Museum
- Hollywood Behind-the-Scenes
- Knott's Berry Farm Themepark
- Knott's Soak City Waterpark
- Birch Aquarium
- Dolby Theatre Tour
- San Diego Art Institute
- History Ctr
- PETCO Park Tour
- GoCar Tours
- Miramar Circuit
- Bike/Kayak Tours La Jolla & Coronado
- Harbor Cruise
- Whale Watching/Dolphin Cruises
- Race/Laser tag
- San Diego Safari Park