- Access one of England's most mysterious World Heritage Sites, plus the visitor center with your smartphone ticket
- See the 25-ton stones of Stonehenge and trace the footsteps of our Neolithic ancestors at this wonder
- Walk the site with an audio guide to fill you in on the context, history, and myths associated with this legendary site
Like getting up close to the pyramids, seeing Stonehenge with your own eyes is something you'll always remember. Get up close to this mysterious Neolithic spectacle on Salisbury Plain, and enhance the history and mystery with an audio tour.
This prehistoric site has inspired legends, myths and wonder for centuries. Created out of massive, distinctly-shaped rocks, there are enough head-scratching mysteries surrounding Stonehenge to make the mind boggle.
Why did they put these standing stones here, each around 13 feet high, seven feet wide and weighing up to 25 tons? And how did they get them from their original location, over 300km away?
You won't get answers on your visit (sorry!) but you will get swept up in the atmosphere, mystery, and spectacle.
Download an audio guide for your smartphone from the Apple App Store or Google Play store, or rent one from the visitor's center and get the history surrounding this perplexing marvel.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket