- Pluck up your courage and embark on a creepy tour of the haunted spots around America's oldest city
- Stop at Huguenot Cemetery, Potter's Wax Museum, the Old Drug Store, and more, as your ghost guide sets the scene with bone-chilling storytelling and jump scares
- Visit the Old Jail - one of America's most infamously haunted spots, and prepare to believe in ghosts!
Hop aboard the trolley of the doomed and be spirited around the oldest town in America on a tour of its most notoriously haunted sites. Summon your courage as you explore the history of death and occult occurrences in the Old Jail, Huguenot Cemetery, Potter's Wax Museum, and more spine-tingling locales with the help of a fittingly spooky ghost guide.
America's oldest city has a skeleton or two in the closet. Get acquainted with its creepy past and haunted present with a Ghosts & Gravestones tour of St. Augustine.
Visit the notorious Huguenot Cemetery where thousands of yellow fever victims were buried (but did they stay buried?). Many visitors report seeing eerie apparitions and translucent orbs floating about so... proton packs at the ready!
Get goosebumps as you hear tales about the strange occurrences and unexplained noises that have plagued the Old Drug Store and Potter's Wax Museum over the years.
The journey ends at one of America's most haunted places, St. Augustine's Old Jail.
Venture inside and keep your wits about you. You may experience cold spots, strange odors, loud banging noises, orbs of light, and even apparitions of dead specters. Brrrr!
- Redeem your smartphone voucher at the Ghost Tours Welcome Center on 27 San Marco Avenue
- Please arrive 30 minutes prior to departure!
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket