Tickets for Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Skip The Line
Michelangelo’s breathtaking frescoes and incredible artwork
- Skip the lengthy line and visit at our special timeslots of 08:00 or 15:30 for a much more peaceful experience. No one else has these timeslots!
- Explore Michelangelo’s famous frescoes in the Sistine Chapel - The Creation of Man on the ceiling, and The Last Judgement on the altar wall
- The Raphael Rooms, The Gallery of Maps, and Caravaggio's Deposition are some of the highlights that would be the centerpiece of almost any other museum in the world
Michelangelo's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel are widely regarded as the finest artwork ever created. And that's not all; the Vatican Museums is full of artworks amassed by the popes over centuries; paintings, sculptures, tapestries, and more. With these skip the line tickets you'll head straight for the entrance. No waiting, just wall-to-wall artistic masterpieces (literally).
The Vatican City may be a tiny country (44 hectares), but it punches well above its weight in all categories. Most of all: culture. There's so much art here that this institution is called the Vatican Museums, plural. These extraordinary attractions are located in the heart of Rome, near St. Peter’s Square.
A visit to the Vatican Museums will expose you to some of the finest art in the world. On your way to the Sistine Chapel (the undeniable highlight), you’ll pass through the Raphael Rooms, the Gallery of the Maps, and Bramante’s Fountain of the Pine Cone. Visit at our special times of 08:00 or 15:30 and you'll have a much quieter, peaceful experience, too.
And at the end of your tour: the Sistine Chapel. Admire Michelangelo’s breathtaking frescoes - he created over 300 figures on over 500 square meters of ceiling. 22 years later he returned to fresco The Last Judgement on the entire wall above the altar.
With this skip the line ticket you’ll miss the infamous museum queues that snake around the walls of Vatican City. Use that extra time to visit all four remarkable collections: classical sculpture, Renaissance masterpieces, and stunning artifacts from Ancient Egypt and the Etruscans.
How to use your tickets
- Show your smartphone ticket to the security guards at the entrance, then scan your ticket at the box office CASSA ONLINE E GRUPPI after the security check
- Be on time, as Vatican personnel may not let in latecomers
- If a discounted ticket is presented without the required ID, the visitor will be asked to pay for a full price ticket in order to enter. The discounted ticket will not be refunded
- Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museum: Skip the line (timed-entry) ticket
- Unlimited time inside the Vatican Museums
- Skip the line service
Good to know
- Metro: Line A, stations Ottaviano - S.Pietro-Musei Vaticani or Cipro (from either station it's a 10-minute walk
- Tram: 19, Piazza del Risorgimento (5-minute walk)
- Bus: Line 49 stops in front of the Museums Entrance. 32, 81 or 982, Piazza del Risorgimento, end of the line (5-minute walk). 492 or 990, Via Leone IV / Via degli Scipioni (5-minute walk)
- Car: Paid parking on Viale Vaticano
Skip the line worked well, two important things to know: once inside the building, the voucher has to be changed to tickets and if you want to avoid queueing for St Peter's Basilica on the square, the shortcut from the museum is only possible right after the Sistine Chapel. (If you follow through to the museum, you will end up at the museum entrance and you have to walk all the way back and stand in the line.)
Anyhow, once u end up to the Museums and Sistine Chappel, u will most likely forgot all that fuss outside because of the amazing stuff around you.