- Skip the line and see some of the finest painted art in the world, as well as masterpieces of sculpture
- Explore Michelangelo's famous frescoes in the Sistine Chapel – including The Creation of Adam on the ceiling
- Take the time to visit the Raphael Rooms, the Gallery of Maps, and Caravaggio's Deposition
Michelangelo's work in the Sistine Chapel is widely regarded as some of the finest artwork ever created. It alone would be worth the price of admission, but the Vatican Museums are full of other works amassed by the popes over centuries – with paintings, sculptures, tapestries, and more. These skip-the-line tickets let you head straight for the entrance. No waiting, just wall-to-wall artistic masterpieces.
The Vatican City may be a tiny country (44 hectares), but it punches well above its weight in many categories. Most of all: culture. There's so much art here that this institution is called the Vatican Museums, plural.
With this skip-the-line ticket you'll miss the infamous museum queues that snake around the walls of Vatican City. Use that extra time to visit all four remarkable collections: classical sculpture, Renaissance masterpieces, and stunning artifacts from Ancient Egypt and the Etruscans.
After passing Bramante's Fountain of the Pine Cone, end your tour by admiring the Sistine Chapel. Michelangelo created more than 300 figures on over 500 square meters of ceiling in his breathtaking fresco. Twenty-two years later, he returned to create The Last Judgement on the entire wall above the altar.
- Show your smartphone ticket to the security guards at the entrance, then swap it for a paper ticket at the box office CASSA ONLINE E GRUPPI after the security check
- Be on time, as Vatican personnel may not let in latecomers
- If a discounted ticket is presented without the required valid ID, the visitor will be asked to pay for a full price ticket in order to enter. The discounted ticket will not be refunded
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Last admission at 16:00
- Closing of the galleries starts at 17:30
- Between 26 April and 25 October, the Vatican will also be open on Fridays from 19:00 until 23:00, with last admission at 21:30
- Metro: Line A, stations Ottaviano - S.Pietro-Musei Vaticani or Cipro (from either station it's a 10-minute walk)
- Tram: 19, Piazza del Risorgimento (5-minute walk)
- Bus: Line 49 stops in front of the Museums Entrance. 32, 81 or 982, Piazza del Risorgimento, end of the line (5-minute walk). 492 or 990, Via Leone IV / Via degli Scipioni (5-minute walk)
- Car: Paid parking on Viale Vaticano
Vatican Museums & Sistine Chapel: Last Minute Tickets
Escorted entrance into two of Rome's finest buildings
Best of Rome: Vatican, Colosseum & St Peter's Basilica Pass
One easy pass for the best of Rome: Vatican, Colosseum and St. Peter's Basilica
Vatican Museums & St. Peter's Basilica: Skip The Line + Guided Tour
Tour the amazing Vatican Museums, Sistine Chapel and St. Peter's Basilica
Vatican Museums: Skip The Line + Guided Tour
A two-hour guided tour of art and history in the Vatican Museums