- Skip the lengthy line and visit at our special timeslots of 08:00 or 15:30 for a much more peaceful experience. No one else has these timeslots!
- Explore Michelangelo’s famous frescoes in the Sistine Chapel - The Creation of Man on the ceiling, and The Last Judgement on the altar wall
- The Raphael Rooms, The Gallery of Maps, and Caravaggio's Deposition are some of the highlights that would be the centerpiece of almost any other museum in the world
Michelangelo's frescoes in the Sistine Chapel are widely regarded as the finest artwork ever created. And that's not all; the Vatican Museums is full of artworks amassed by the popes over centuries; paintings, sculptures, tapestries, and more. With these skip the line tickets you'll head straight for the entrance. No waiting, just wall-to-wall artistic masterpieces (literally).
The Vatican City may be a tiny country (44 hectares), but it punches well above its weight in all categories. Most of all: culture. There's so much art here that this institution is called the Vatican Museums, plural. These extraordinary attractions are located in the heart of Rome, near St. Peter’s Square.
A visit to the Vatican Museums will expose you to some of the finest art in the world. On your way to the Sistine Chapel (the undeniable highlight), you’ll pass through the Raphael Rooms, the Gallery of the Maps, and Bramante’s Fountain of the Pine Cone. Visit at our special times of 08:00 or 15:30 and you'll have a much quieter, peaceful experience, too.
And at the end of your tour: the Sistine Chapel. Admire Michelangelo’s breathtaking frescoes - he created over 300 figures on over 500 square meters of ceiling. 22 years later he returned to fresco The Last Judgement on the entire wall above the altar.
With this skip the line ticket you’ll miss the infamous museum queues that snake around the walls of Vatican City. Use that extra time to visit all four remarkable collections: classical sculpture, Renaissance masterpieces, and stunning artifacts from Ancient Egypt and the Etruscans.
- Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museum: Skip the line (timed-entry) ticket
- Unlimited time inside the Vatican Museums
- Skip the line service
How to use your tickets
- Your ticket is only valid on the selected date
- Show your mobile ticket to the security guards at the entrance, then scan your ticket at the Box Office after the security check
- Be on time, as Vatican personnel may not let in latecomers
Mandatory dress code
- No shorts, or low-cut or sleeveless tops, for men or women
- Knees and shoulders must be covered
- If you don't adhere to the dress code, you may be refused entry