- Dive into life throughout the centuries with an in-depth look at the religious traditions of Rome with a dedicated guide
- Explore sacred underground catacombs, churches with hidden pagan shrines, and crypts with skeletal remains
- Ride in a private air-conditioned coach to visit each site – it's ancient Rome with modern comforts!
Descend underneath a 14th-century Byzantine church to the site of a 4th-century basilica, and explore a 2nd-century cult shrine, then try to feel bygone spirits at 1st-century Roman street level.
Walk the corridors of the Christian catacombs, see frescoes, strange iconography surrounding burial places, and learn about the order of the Capuchin monks at the Capuchin Crypts, home to the remains of 4,000 priests propped up in the flesh (or, bones) ready to greet you.
- Show your smartphone ticket to your guide at the meeting point, by the large Triton fountain
- Your guides/coordinators from City Wonders will be wearing blue City Wonders polo shirts or jackets to be easily recognizable at the meeting point
- Please arrive 15 minutes before your selected time slot, latecomers will not be waited for
- The tour ends at the starting point
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket