- Enjoy free entry to one or two of Rome’s finest museums
- Save money with additional discounts for other must-see museums and fantastic sites
- Ride all of Rome's public transport for free
- Benefit from speedy access in certain locations
- Free maps helps you navigate Rome better
When you're crafty and clever, Italians applaud your furbizia. And with this pass you’ll definitely feel like a sly insider. It gives you full access to Rome’s public transport system, free entry to one or two of Rome’s key attractions (depending on which option you pick) and discounts for further museum visits. Just pick it up from the Tourist Info Point and you're off! You’ll save money, time and stress (so you can treat yourself to an extra scoop of gelato).
Navigating the chaos of Rome can be frustrating: you can't always buy tickets on the bus, for example. But with the Roma Pass Card you’ll cut out the stress and hassle of buying separate tickets for individual journeys and have free reign of the entire public transport system.
Plus, you can choose between 48 hours access to Rome’s public transport system or three calendar days. Either way, you'll be riding worry-free.
You’ll receive free entry to one or two of Rome’s many world-class museums and ancient sites. Of course, visiting the Colosseum and the Galleria Borghese (for example) may leave you wanting more, and you’ll receive discounts of between 30-70% for additional museum visits. Not only that, but the Colosseum and Castel Sant’Angelo feature special lines for pass holders so you’ll get in quicker too.
For the active visitor, the pass can save you a lot of money. On the 48 Hour ticket, a tourist who visits five sites will save about €30, and an eager beaver on the 72 Hour ticket who visits ten sites will save an average of €70. Just be sure to pack a copy of Machiavelli’s famous book for those bus journeys!
The card can be used at the following museums:
- Musei Capitolini
- Mercati di Traiano
- Museo Dell'Ara Pacis
- Colosseum/Palatin/Roman Forum
- Scavi di Ostia Antica
- National Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Moderna)
- Galleria Borghese
- National Museum of Castel S. Angelo
- Many others too
Via dei Fori Imperiali 1, 00186
- 72h Roma Pass: direct entrance to two museums of your choice, unlimited travel with all public transport (excl. trains) for three days (counted from when you first used your card)
- 48h Roma Pass: direct entrance to one museum, unlimited travel with all public transport (excl. trains) for 48 hours (counted from when you first used your card)
- Entrance to Vatican Museums
- Skip the line access to the Colosseum
Physical cards must be picked up at the central Tourist Info Point (Via dei Fori Imperiali 1). Show the digital voucher and your ID and receive the card.
Opening Hours Tourist Info Point
- 15 June - 15 September: 09:00 - 20:30 (Open until 21:30 during July and August)
- 16 Sept - 14 June: 09:30 - 19:00
The Roma Pass vouchers were good but we had to walk SO far from the Termini to actually exchange the vouchers for the Pass. Why is it not possible to have a desk at the Termini?
Great value from bus and admission into coliseum and Roman forum
Excellent, Roma Pass was very useful for travel on all public transport as well as fast track entry to museums
Although a museum is counted in the Roma Pass, you still need to set up a time for the Borghese Museum. And that is the main museum in Roma. I'm not sure in the end for the amount of time I was there if it was worth it. I did the Collegium and two smaller museums. However, the next day I still had to book a separate ticket for the Vatican Museum, Saint Peter's Basilica, and the Square.
There was too much to see in such a short time. the subway was very useful. Having to get the cards at a specific location by the Colliseum was achallenge.
Definitely worth getting, although you need to go into Rome to activate it.
Perfect . Map bit diffivult. We daw better maps.
We used our Roma Pass for entry to the Colosseum and Forum, Castel San Angelo , lots of Metro travel and 20% discount on sight-seeing bus tour. The value was good and quicker entry by skipping queues was a bonus.
Thank you for time saving
Really smart choice if you want to enjoy your holliday without standing in lines for several hours and looking for ticket machines every time you go by bus or tube.