- Enjoy free entry to one or two of Rome’s finest museums
- Save money with additional discounts for other must-see museums and fantastic sites
- Ride all of Rome's public transport for free
- Benefit from speedy access in certain locations
- Free maps helps you navigate Rome better
When you're crafty and clever, Italians applaud your furbizia. And with this pass you’ll definitely feel like a sly insider. It gives you full access to Rome’s public transport system, free entry to one or two of Rome’s key attractions (depending on which option you pick) and discounts for further museum visits. Just pick it up from the Tourist Info Point and you're off! You’ll save money, time and stress (so you can treat yourself to an extra scoop of gelato).
Navigating the chaos of Rome can be frustrating: you can't always buy tickets on the bus, for example. But with the Roma Pass Card you’ll cut out the stress and hassle of buying separate tickets for individual journeys and have free reign of the entire public transport system.
Plus, you can choose between 48 hours access to Rome’s public transport system or three calendar days. Either way, you'll be riding worry-free.
You’ll receive free entry to one or two of Rome’s many world-class museums and ancient sites. Of course, visiting the Colosseum and the Galleria Borghese (for example) may leave you wanting more, and you’ll receive discounts of between 30-70% for additional museum visits. Not only that, but the Colosseum and Castel Sant’Angelo feature special lines for pass holders so you’ll get in quicker too.
For the active visitor, the pass can save you a lot of money. On the 48 Hour ticket, a tourist who visits five sites will save about €30, and an eager beaver on the 72 Hour ticket who visits ten sites will save an average of €70. Just be sure to pack a copy of Machiavelli’s famous book for those bus journeys!
The card can be used at the following museums:
- Musei Capitolini
- Mercati di Traiano
- Museo Dell'Ara Pacis
- Colosseum/Palatin/Roman Forum
- Scavi di Ostia Antica
- National Gallery of Modern Art (Galleria Nazionale d'Arte Moderna)
- Galleria Borghese
- National Museum of Castel S. Angelo
- Many others too
Via dei Fori Imperiali 1, 00186
- 72h Roma Pass: direct entrance to two museums of your choice, unlimited travel with all public transport (excl. trains) for three days (counted from when you first used your card)
- 48h Roma Pass: direct entrance to one museum, unlimited travel with all public transport (excl. trains) for 48 hours (counted from when you first used your card)
- Entrance to Vatican Museums
- Skip the line access to the Colosseum
Physical cards must be picked up at the central Tourist Info Point (Via dei Fori Imperiali 1). Show the digital voucher and your ID and receive the card.
Opening Hours Tourist Info Point
- 15 June - 15 September: 09:00 - 20:30 (Open until 21:30 during July and August)
- 16 Sept - 14 June: 09:30 - 19:00