- Visit the best bath in ancient Rome, constructed under the Emperor Caracalla and finished in 216 A.D
- Learn the complete history with an optional audio guide
- See where Romans once bathed, played sports, hung out with their friends and more!
If you were chilling in Rome with your friends in 216 A.D, you might have hung out at the Thermae of Caracalla, which was the place to see and be seen! Explore all 25 hectares of Rome's best preserved ancient spa with an optional audio guide and see where Romans once bathed, played sports and socialized.
People would bathe, play sports, study and relax here at what was the finest bath in ancient Rome, constructed during the reign of Emperor Caracalla.
With an optional audio guide, you can explore all 25 hectares of what's now the best-preserved ancient bathing spot in the city. Imagine the colored marble, painted stuccos, mosaics, glass and statues that once made the Baths of Caracalla (Terme di Caracalla in Italian) look completely different.
Show your digital voucher at the ticket office and collect your ticket and audio guide (if selected).
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Metro: Line B to Circo Massimo
- Bus: 638 and 760 to Terme di Caracalla
Mention spéciale le service client de Tiqets.com qui a accepté ma demande de remboursement avec une réponse dans la journée puisque c'était la semaine de la culture et les musées nationaux étaient gratuits.
You could see and imagine more with the quietness.