- See masterpieces by Canaletto, Brueghel the Elder, Cranach and Velázquez in a stunning palace inside Prague Castle
- Check out original, handwritten manuscripts by Mozart, Beethoven and Haydn
- Enjoy a classical concert performed daily in the Baroque concert hall. Make sure to get a listen and feel what life must've been like for the aristocracy of centuries ago
Go the extra mile in magical Prague with a visit to this 16th-century palace - the only private facility inside Prague Castle. Hear a special midday concert and see stunning city panoramas, ceramics spanning five centuries, arms and armor, even hand-annotated manuscripts by Beethoven, Haydn and Mozart!
Soak up the midday classical music performed in the Baroque concert hall of Lobkowicz Palace, the only private building in Prague Castle, and the #1-ranked Prague museum on TripAdvisor. Don't forget to look up at the painted, 17th-century fresco ceiling.
In the museum, check out five centuries of ceramics, and a pretty sweet collection of arms and armor. You'll also get to lay your eyes on original, hand-annotated manuscripts by no less than Mozart and Beethoven.
And it's not just music and artifacts, as this spectacular locale also has a heavyweight art collection. See masterpieces by Canaletto, Brueghel the Elder, Cranach and Velázquez.
You'll have an audio guide, complete with narrations by two generations of the Lobkowicz family and the Chief Curator. How's that for a personal touch?
The Lobkowicz Palace café offers you homemade delicacies and fantastic views of the city from the panoramic terrace.
- Entrance to the concert
- Entrance to the museum
- Lobkowicz Palace tour
- Audio guide
- Food and beverages
- Prague InSpires Panorama audio tour
Swap your smartphone ticket for a paper ticket and complimentary audio guide at the ticket booth. You can visit the museum either before or after the concert.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Tram: Lines 2, 12, 15, 18, 20 or 22 to Malostranská
- Metro: Line A to Malostranská