- Take a romantic cruise along Prague's beautiful waters, soak up the skyline and see medieval homes that seem to grow right out of the water
- Listen to the clatter of the mill wheel as you pass the Grand Priory Mill, the most famous of all preserved mills
- Cruise the Devil's Channel, dividing Malá Strana from Kampa Island and find out how it was named
Dramatic clouds, piercing spires and Gothic architecture make Prague feel like a fairytale city. Relax aboard the Devil's Channel Cruise for one of the most romantic and scenic boat trips you can experience in Prague. Ride the Vlatva and Devil's Channel to see Charles Bridge, medieval homes and an ancient mill.
Originally a channel carrying water to a water wheel, today Devil's Channel divides Malá Strana from Kampa Island. Romantics might like that it was named in the 19th century after a woman of devilish character.
See the medieval houses that look like they're sprouting from the water. Glide past arching trees and hear the creak of the Grand Priory Mill, the most famous of all preserved mills.
If you get up close enough, take in the details made by man and time on the small bridge at the pillars of the Charles Bridge.
With all the spine-tingling beauty around you - including Prague Castle - this might be the most romantic thing you can do in the 'City of a Hundred Spires'.
- Show your smartphone ticket before boarding the cruise ship
- You must arrive 20 minutes in advance
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket