- Enjoy an immersive and chronological experience of Rodin's renowned sculptures such as The Thinker
- Explore the 18th-century Hôtel Biron and its extensive gardens where many of Rodin's later creations were made
- See artwork from Rodin's private collection like paintings by Vincent van Gogh, Claude Monet, and Edvard Munch
Over 700,000 people come to see Rodin's famed sculptures at Musée Rodin annually. The sculptor himself couldn't have predicted his popularity – even if he did dedicate most of his life's work to founding a museum in his own name.
Here, you can see original casts of his most iconic pieces such as The Thinker, The Kiss, The Gates of Hell, and more.
The museum itself has some history to it, as it was formerly the Hôtel Biron, a hôtel particulier built in the 18th-century Rocaille style. This opulent hôtel and gardens is the perfect place to explore Rodin's impressionist masterpieces.
Walk through the sculptures that defined Rodin's life and career, from the rejection of his earlier works by academy standards to the posthumous celebration of his craft.
Many of the pieces have been locked away for years, and their resurfacing allows a more comprehensive and contextual view of Rodin's work. Explore the chronology, aesthetic, and creative process of the world's most renowned sculptor by exploring meticulously curated rooms. You can also experience a reproduction of the Hôtel Biron as it was in Rodin's day.
The Frenchman also began placing his work around the lush gardens of Hôtel Biron in 1908. You'll never believe you're still in the heart of Paris as you explore the tranquil Sculpture Garden, overgrown with flourishing flowers and trees that hide various bronze and marble statues.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Expérience très enrichissante.