- Count the different kinds of birds in the aviary, and see the Parterre, planted twice a year with around 110,000 different colorful plants
- Soak up amazing English countryside views, walk around the sculptures and spot the one made for the gardens of Versailles
- Take the kids to the Woodland Playground and the family-friendly Stables Café
Take yourself around one of the most important Victorian gardens in England and soak up the mostly unchanged views! See the restored Victorian aviary, take a scented walk, pose by an army of sculptures, and more!
Breathe in deep as you walk through Waddesdon's beautiful blooms in the shadow of tall trees.
See changing special exhibitions in The Stables Courtyard. Wander round elegant sculptures, including one made for the gardens of Versailles, and feel the splash of the fountains.
This is Victorian England!
Don't miss the beautifully restored aviary, home to hundreds of birds. This was a 'must-see' even in the 1890s, when Baron Ferdinand de Rothschild would wow his guests with it on tours.
Kids got pent up energy? Unleash them on the Woodland Playground or the family-friendly Stables Café while you sip on an oh-so-English cuppa tea.
Show your smartphone ticket at the Welcome Pavilion in the visitor car park.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
Free shuttle bus available from Aylesbury Vale Parkway station between late March and late October, taking you directly to the visitor Welcome Pavilion. The bus is scheduled to link with the train from London Marylebone arriving at 11:03. Return at 16:15, on Saturday, Sunday and bank holidays at 16:45 (subject to change).