Tickets for Van Gogh Village Nuenen - Vincentre: Skip The Line
Explore Van Gogh's life and work in the Dutch village he used to call home
- Get to know the real Vincent in the town where he lived and began his incredible painting career
- Explore the cutting-edge Vincentre – you'll learn loads about Vincent and Nuenen and see his paintings come to eye-popping life
- Explore Nuenen with a 23-stop tour that includes the real locations that Vincent painted – it's the closest you can get to stepping into one of his iconic artworks
Follow in the literal footsteps of Vincent Van Gogh and see the sights which inspired some of his most famous paintings in Nuenen, the village he called home. With a fascinating interactive museum and tour covering all of Vincent's favorite haunts, you really can't get any closer to Van Gogh!
Early in his career, the young Vincent Van Gogh relocated to the sleepy town of Nuenen, attracted to its beautiful rural scenery and characteristic Dutch light.
This charming village museum charts the parallel stories of Vincent and Nuenen itself, and explore the love-hate relationship which developed between the two.
The high-tech Vincentre (see what they did there?) uses clever audio-visual displays to bring Vincent's world to life. Take a multi-lingual audio tour and meet speaking portraits of Nuenen locals, and step into his studio to hear his real letters read out loud.
Then it's time to explore the village, with an audio-enhanced 23-stop tour of Vincent's favorite places, many of which he painted!
Want to be doubly-Dutch? You can also take the tour by bike. Just leave the clogs at home.
- Entrance to the permanent exhibition
- Entrance to the current temporary exhibition
- Audio guide (available on site for €2.00 in English, Dutch, German, French, Italian, Spanish, Japanese, and Mandarin)
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Bus: Line 322 from Eindhoven to Nuenen Centrum + an 8-minute walk; line 8 from Eindhoven to Nuenen, Papenvoortsedijk + a 10-minute walk.