- Make like an intrepid explorer on the outskirts of Overloon, just 30 minutes by car from Nijmegen, Venlo and Helmond
- Explore different expedition zones from the Amazon to the Outback and beyond
- Watch your favorite animals enjoying their lunch at daily feeding times, from otters to penguins, lions and pelicans
Two Bennett wallabies, six capybaras and a crested seriema are just a few of the animals that were born at ZooParc Overloon! Spend a day getting wild with lions, tigers, pelicans and more in this fun, family-friendly zoo just 30 minutes by car from Nijmegen, Venlo and Helmond.
Want to see what your favorite animals eat? There's always a 'feeding time' somewhere at ZooParc Overloon!
Watch the keepers throwing fish, meat and more to the otters and red pandas, the penguins, lions, tigers, cheetahs, wild dogs, ring-tailed lemurs and Dalmatian pelicans!
Explore the different 'Expedition Areas' and meet new exciting species round every corner. Walk with the penguins on Boulders Beach, hop with the kangaroos in the Outback, come face to face with tigers in Jangalee and more!
Hungry but don't want the penguin's raw fish? There are several places to stuff your belly at ZooParc Overloon, so you can stay and play the whole day!
Show your smartphone ticket at the ticket desk and go straight in. On busy days you can also have a staff member scan your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
- Coming from Nijmegen, follow the A73 towards Venlo. Take exit 7 (exit Vierlingsbeek / Overloon) and at the end of the exit turn left towards Overloon. From here, follow the ANWB signs ZooParc or ZooParc Overloon
- Coming from Venlo, follow the A73 towards Nijmegen. Take exit 7 (Vierlingsbeek / Overloon exit) and at the end of the exit turn left towards Overloon. From here, follow the ANWB signs ZooParc or ZooParc Overloon
- Otter and red pandas: 10:00
- Penguins: 10:30 & 16:30
- Lions and tigers: 12:30
- Cheetahs or wild dogs: 14:00
- Ring-tailed lemurs and Dalmatian pelicans: 16:00
- On Saturday, Sunday, and holidays at 14:30