- Gaze upon New York from its proudest vantage point, the Freedom Tower, with views stretching over 50 miles into the distance
- Ride the multimedia elevator and experience the Sky Walk to feel like you're floating above New York City
- Try out the One World Explorer augmented reality experience, which provides real-time information about the sights and landmarks below
Looking for the best views in town? We can do one better – how about the best views in the Western Hemisphere? The newly completed One World Trade Center stands proud as the 6th tallest building in the world, and now you can blast straight to the top and enjoy breathtaking views of New York City and beyond.
Designed by master architect David Childs (of the Burj Khalifa in Dubai), the OWTC is a spectacular glass and steel monolith, reaching 1.776 feet into the sky.
If you think that level of detail is impressive, wait till you get inside! You'll be greeted with a slick exhibit detailing the tower's development, before being whisked into a custom LED screen-lined elevator. As you glide upwards, you'll be treated to a time-lapse history of New York – it's like you're flying through time!
Of course, the real highlight is waiting at the top. The three-story observatory is absolutely stunning, offering unprecedented panoramic views of the world's greatest city. Your jaw might hit the ground – except that the ground will be a distant memory!
Once your pulse has settled, check out the Sky Walk, which broadcasts real-time video onto the walls and floor, allowing you to get a real birds-eye view of the city below. You may never want to come back down to Earth!
One World Explorer
Take your sky-high experience to a whole new level with the One World Explorer Augmented Reality app. Grab one of the supplied iPads and take a virtual helicopter tour of the NYC skyline, or scan the horizon and see it brought to life with dynamic multimedia content. This AR adventure is a real 21st-century sightseeing experience!
- Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
- Make sure to be there 15 minutes before your scheduled time
- Late arrivals will be accommodated based on capacity – you may have to wait until the first open timeslot
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
If the One World Trade Center's height sounds familiar, it is! The building was carefully designed to be exactly 1.776 feet tall – paying tribute to the year the Declaration of Independence was signed!
One World Observatory: Skip All Lines
Get priority entrance into the tallest building in the Western hemisphere!
One World Observatory: All Inclusive Flex Package
Grab this ticket and enjoy views to die for, but not to queue for
Guided NYC Walking Tour Including One World Observatory Admission
A time-traveling tour of New York's past - and a view from its tallest tower
One World Observatory + Statue of Liberty
See two of New York's iconic monuments to freedom with one ticket
9/11 Memorial & Museum + One World Observatory
Visit the 9/11 Museum and stand atop the Western Hemisphere's tallest building
Personally would recommend day hours
Watch the express elevator take up 100 floors in seconds !!!
As you walk up to the elevator you will pass the bedrock on which the foundation stands