Tickets for One World Observatory Deck: Skip The Ticket Line
Save up to $6 on fees by booking with Tiqets today
- Gaze out at New York from its proudest vantage point, the Freedom Tower
- Stand in the Sky Portal and get the sense of floating above New York City
- Avoid peak time surcharges and last minute booking fees by booking with Tiqets today!
“Here’s a selfie of me in front of the Hollywood sign!” Oh how cute. “Here’s a photo of us pretending to hold up the Leaning Tower of Pisa.” Oh how…original? “Here’s my picture from atop the One World Observatory.” BOOM! Microphone dropped.
You just won the battle of most epic vacation photo. Because if you made it to the One World Observatory, you didn’t just see things from the tallest building in New York…no…you saw everything from the tallest building in the western hemisphere! Hard to top that…literally.
The new One World Trade Center, AKA The Freedom Tower, stands at a whopping 1.776 feet (541 meters)! Is there a better way to say to the world that the U.S. of A is back - and bigger and better than ever before - than by matching the building's height with the year the Declaration of Independence was signed in - 1776? Nope. There's not.
Skip the ticket purchase line (you'll still have to queue for the elevators), and your experience begins on the ground floor, where the elevator ride to end all elevator rides awaits. It whizzes you to the top in 60 seconds and astonishes with floor-to-ceiling LED screens that treat you to a time-lapse film of New York’s evolution from the 1500s to today.
Finally you’ll make your way to the Main Observatory on the 100th floor where you can get a breath-taking 360-degree view of NYC. And top that off by stepping onto the Sky Portal! A circular platform that projects in real time a filmed view of the city streets below giving you the illusion of floating above everything.
There’s still so much more to experience at the One World Observatory, but you’ll have to see it for yourself. And also be prepared for people not to believe the incredible things you tell them you’ve seen. There’s nothing like this in the world…So take some photos.
How to use your tickets
Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance
Make sure to be there 15 minutes before your scheduled time
Late arrivals will be accommodated based on capacity – you may have to wait until the first open timeslot
- Get access to all three floors of One World Observatory (Levels 100, 101, 102)!
- Access to curated eateries from casual café fare to seated fine-dining at ONE!
- Arrival via The Sky Pod elevators, among the fastest in the world
- An exciting New York City film presentation in the SEE FOREVER Theater
- Special features including City Pulse and Sky Portal
- One World Explorer (iPad experience)
Good to know
- 1 Jan - 31 Mar: 09:00 - 20:00 (last admission at 19:15)
- 1 Apr - 5 May: 09:00 - 21:00 (last admission at 20:15)
- 6 May - 4 Sep: 09:00 - 22:00 (last admission at 21:15)
- 5 Sep - 31 Dec: 09:00 - 20:00 (last admission at 19:15)
- Thanksgiving & Christmas weeks: 09:00 - 22:00 (last admission at 21:15)
- Christmas Eve: 09:00 - 17:00 (last admission at 16:15)
Metro: E to Church Street or any to Fulton Street (and walk to Church Street).