- Skip the line to ancient treasures and artifacts in the National Archaeological Museum of Naples
- Skip the line to Italy's finest art by the likes of Titian, Raphael and more in the Capodimonte Museum
- Get one free bus ride between the two museums with your Artecard
Mad about Italian art? Snap up the Artecard and save money on two great attractions. Skip the line to the National Archaeological Museum and the Capodimonte, plus get a free bus ride between the two!
Dive into ancient artifacts from Pompeii, Stabiae and Herculaneum at the National Archaeological Museum of Naples. Skip the line to this important Italian archaeological museum and get ahead on your eyeballing on all those remarkable Roman remains.
Also with the Artecard, skip the line to the Capodimonte Museum for a look at some of the country's finest art in the unique setting of a grand Bourbon palazzo.
See works by Titian, Raphael, Botticelli and Tintoretto, and don't miss the Neapolitan Gallery, which showcases works from the 13th to the 19th centuries. Its location in the Palazzo Reale means you'll get great panoramas over the gulf of Naples from its park. Bonus!
Wondering how to get between the two museums? Your Artecard gets you one free journey on the bus!
- Collect your card in Naples Central Station at the Hudson News kiosk in front of platform 22 (open daily 06:00-20:00), or at Capodichino Airport at the Napoli Official Tour desk in the arrivals terminal (open daily 09:00-17:00)
- You may visit either of the two museums first and then visit the other one within 2 days (entrance to each venue is one-time only)
- Don't forget the National Archaeological Museum is closed on Wednesdays following a public holiday
- Last admission: National Archaeological Museum 30 minutes before closing, Capodimonte 60 minutes before closing
- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Per il resto esperienza positiva, con sconto e possibilità di risparmio di tempo all'ingresso dei musei.