- Skip the line and get right into Florida's largest zoo. See thousands of animals spread out through hundreds of acres
- Interactive exhibits include up-close meerkat observation, parrot feeding, camel riding, and a children's petting zoo
- Although the animals get all the glory, Zoo Miami's beautiful botanical collection features more than 1,200 tropical trees, plants and flowers
Zoo Miami is Florida's largest zoo and, thanks to its commitment to conservation, it's filled with all kinds of animals roaming its wide-open terrain - so seeing them feels like spotting in the wild. This ticket lets you skip the line and enjoy access to 3,000 wild animals in simulated ecosystems filled with 1,200 trees, plants and flowers, all carefully arranged within the park’s 340 acres of developed land. Get wild at the zoo.
Voted one of the Top 10 Zoos in the nation, Miami Zoo is also the only subtropical zoo in the US. It houses thousands of wild animals in breathtaking environments that will make you feel as if you’re on your own subtropical excursion. Especially if you wear safari gear (not required but highly recommended).
Exploring on foot will give you the chance to feed giraffes, ride camels, and (for little ones) to comb goats and sheep. Included among the zoo’s range of wildlife are numerous exotic endangered species, such as the Sumatran tiger, the greater one-horned Indian rhinoceros and the giant river otter.
As this is Florida, it does get hot - very hot - here. So don't forget to bring your swimsuits and make time for the many water play areas.
When your feet get tired (the park is huuuuuuge!), rent bikes or book a ticket for the monorail. Cover more of the 750 acres (304 ha), with less effort. These skip the line tickets get you right into the wilds of Zoo Miami.
- Admission ticket
- The Safari Package includes: one feeding (parrot or giraffe) & monorail ride
How to use your tickets
Please bring this e-ticket on your mobile and present it at the turnstiles
- Metrorail: Government Center to Dadeland South, every 10 minutes
- Bus: 252 Coral Reef MAX, every 30 minutes
- Address: One Zoo Boulevard, 12400 SW 152 Street, Miami (free parking)
Weekdays: 10:00 - 17:00 Weekends: 09:30 - 17:30