- Get some great photos of the Miami skyline on the city's most thrilling boat ride and learn the ins and outs of Miami, safe in the hands of your witty and experienced guide
- See Biscayne Bay, the census-designated Fisher Island, Millionaire's Row on the celeb-packed Star Island and of course, the infamous South Beach
- Have a great family day out that everyone will love and remember as a Miami highlight!
Experience the most thrilling speedboat ride in Florida as you take in the Port of Miami, Fisher Island, Biscayne Bay, Star Island's celeb-packed Millionaire's Row, and more, all from the comfort of your boat. Welcome to Miami, where the weather is hot, the drinks are cool, and the boat rides are face-blasting, adrenaline-packed adventures. Especially with Thriller Miami Speedboat Adventure!
Your boat leaves from Bayside Marketplace and heads straight for adventure. Once you're safe on board, you'll start your cruise through the sunny Port of Miami, then into Biscayne Bay - the biggest estuary on the coast of southeast Florida.
Ever since its discovery in 1513 by Juan Ponce de Leon, Biscayne Bay has been a draw for explorers and adventurers, and you'll learn about the history and ecosystem from your funny and informative guide.
Onto Star Island, you'll whizz around the infamous Millionaire's Row and lay your eyes on some of the spectacular homes. Sean Combs, Don Johnson, Rosie O'Donnell and Shaquille O'Neal have all owned properties on this exclusive island over the years, and singer Gloria Estefan rents out her property, Nena's Villa, for the reported sum of $75,000 a month. Who knows who you might see?
Heading out past Fisher Island, you'll see this census-designated slice of metropolitan Miami, which once boasted the highest per capita income of any place in the United States! Soak it up, then feel the wind in your hair as you speed past the posers on South Beach, before heading back to Bayside. Don't forget to take photos - though they might be blurry!
- Show your smartphone voucher upon arrival to redeem for boarding pass
- Check in at least 30 minutes prior to your selected timeslot
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
Bus: Any stop along Biscayne Boulevard.
Bring a waterproof phone or camera case. Actually, don't just bring it, put your phone or camera in a waterproof case. You'll be glad you did!