Tickets for Miami Seaquarium: Skip the line
Animal conservation and education in Miami
- Skip the lines and see the Miami skyline from the Virgina Key at this family-friendly marine-based entertainment park - a great day out for all!
- Learn about sharks, manatees, penguins, sea lions, endangered turtles and more, with a focus on conservation
- Watch up to eight exciting shows per day, including jumping dolphins, killer whales and performing sea lions
See conservation and education working together hand-in-flipper at Miami Seaquarium. This waterfront adventure will get you (safely) up close to sharks, manatees, penguins, sea lions, endangered sea turtles, and more. Skip the lines and watch up to eight amazing shows at this underwater wonderworld. It's a great family day out - with amazing Miami skyline views to boot.
This 38-acre tropical paradise is perfect for kids and adults - who doesn't want to say hi to a shark up close? (With a few inches of glass between you, of course).
Want to smile at an alligator? Wave up close at a manatee? Eight marine shows a day, plus educational presentations on wildlife and conservation, help kids and adults alike understand the importance of protecting our animal friends and their habitats.
There's plenty of straight-up entertainment here too. See Salty the Sea Lion and his Reef Rangers perform a play, watch the acrobatic bottlenose dolphins leap and roll, and see Pacific white-sided dolphins doing tricks alongside Lolita the orca.
- Skip the line admission
- Animal shows
- Animal encounters
Skip the line and show your smartphone ticket at the entrance.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- By car: The venue is primarily accessible by car
- Bus: Line B from Brickell Station to Miami Seaquarium
10:00 - 18:00.
Muita agilidade e facilidade