Tickets for Centre Pompidou-Metz
Explore this funky art institution and its regularly rotating exhibitions
- This art center was developed in close consultation with the Centre Pompidou in Paris
- Witness regularly changing temporary exhibitions of modern and contemporary art
- Enjoy live performances, films and talks, and special workshops for kids and teens
Feeling arty? Explore modern and contemporary art, ongoing cultural projects comprising temporary exhibitions, live performances, films, and talks in this unique space just over an hour by train from Paris!
With changing temporary exhibitions showcasing modern and contemporary art, the Centre Pompidou-Metz is a unique exhibition space to visit for the art enthusiast.
Catch live performances, films, and talks. Take the kids and teens for ongoing workshops designed to encourage creativity. A trip here makes for a great cultural day trip from Paris or Luxembourg (or if you find yourself holidaying in Metz).
Japanorama. A new vision on art since 1970 (20 October 2017 - 5 March 2018)
The Japanorama exhibition explores waves of Japanese artistic fascination dating back to the 1970s.
Dumb Type. Actions + Réflexions (20 January - 14 May 2018)
In Dumb Type, you'll see five immersive installations retracing the methodology and output of Dumb Type a radically inventive and influential collective of Japanese interdisciplinary artists.
- Admission to the Centre Pompidou-Metz
- Access to all current exhibitions
- Admission to events
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
All trains to Metz Ville station.