- This art center was developed in close consultation with the Centre Pompidou in Paris
- Witness regularly changing temporary exhibitions of modern and contemporary art
- Enjoy live performances, films and talks, and special workshops for kids and teens
Feeling arty? Explore modern and contemporary art, ongoing cultural projects comprising temporary exhibitions, live performances, films, and talks in this unique space just over an hour by train from Paris!
With changing temporary exhibitions showcasing modern and contemporary art, the Centre Pompidou-Metz is a unique exhibition space to visit for the art enthusiast.
Catch live performances, films, and talks. Take the kids and teens for ongoing workshops designed to encourage creativity. A trip here makes for a great cultural day trip from Paris or Luxembourg (or if you find yourself holidaying in Metz).
- Cancellations are not possible for this ticket
- Changes are not possible for this ticket
All trains to Metz Ville station.