- This art center was developed in close consultation with the Centre Pompidou in Paris
- Witness regularly changing temporary exhibitions of modern and contemporary art
- Enjoy live performances, films and talks, and special workshops for kids and teens
A prominent source of inspiration in the history of art, nighttime continues to offer a rich field of aesthetic and psychological investigation for artists. With Painting the Night, Centre Pompidou-Metz explores the ways in which artistic representations of darkness illuminate numerous profound questions about the human condition, humanity's place in the universe, and the role art itself plays in understanding and conveying these things.
Feeling arty? Explore modern and contemporary art, ongoing cultural projects comprising temporary exhibitions, live performances, films, and talks in this unique space just over an hour by train from Paris!
With changing temporary exhibitions showcasing modern and contemporary art, the Centre Pompidou-Metz is a unique exhibition space to visit for the art enthusiast.
Catch live performances, films, and talks. Take the kids and teens for ongoing workshops designed to encourage creativity. A trip here makes for a great cultural day trip from Paris or Luxembourg (or if you find yourself holidaying in Metz).
- Admission to the Centre Pompidou-Metz
- Access to all current exhibitions
- Admission to events
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
All trains to Metz Ville station.