- Feel your adrenaline pumping as you brave the steel walkways across the gushing Guadalhorce river from heights of 100 meters
- Experience the power of nature! You'll be in one of the biggest, most protected natural habitats in the province of Málaga, the Desfiladero de los Gaitanes (Gaitanes Ravine)
- Join a local guide and take a breezy walk, learn about the region and its wildlife, and find out how the walkway was once used by hydroelectric society workers
Peering down over the Guadalhorce river, you'll get a real scope of how the surrounding nature supports everything, including you! You'll be perfectly safe for these eye-popping views from the Caminito del Rey in El Chorro.
Walk the steel path attached to the rocky slopes of the Sierra de Huma, 100 meters above the pounding river. You'll be walking a passage originally constructed for the workers of the local hydroelectric society. Let the power of nature astound you!
- Show your smartphone ticket to the guide at the meeting point, the Hotel Vincci Selección Posada del Patio
- Please make sure to arrive at least 15 minutes before departure time. Latecomers won't be waited for
- Cancellations are possible up to 72 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket