Tickets for Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza: Monet / Boudin Exhibition
Take an artistic journey through almost 100 works by both painters!
- Explore the Monet/Boudin Exhibition, a journey through the works of both painters
- Enjoy the Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza's comprehensive main collection, with masterpieces from the 13th to late 20th century
- See Duccio, Van Eyck, Carpaccio, Durero, Caravaggio, Rubens, Sargent, Monet, Van Gogh, Gauguin, Kirchner, Mondrian, Klee, Hopper and more in the Permanent Collection
Witness the Monet/Boudin Exhibition at the Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza and take a journey through the works of both Claude Monet and Eugène Boudin. Boudin was a big influence on the young painter. This ticket also includes access to the Permanent Collection.
Get inspired by over a thousand works, all walking you through the history of Western painting from the 13th to 20th centuries in the Museo Nacional Thyssen-Bornemisza.
This ticket also gets you access to the Monet/Boudin Exhibition, a journey through almost 100 works by both painters!
Discover how Impressionist painter Claude Monet and his mentor Eugène Boudin captured life in France in the mid-19th century. It's a must for fans of Impressionism and art history.
- Access to the permanent collection
- Access to the temporary exhibition Monet/Boudin
- Exchange your smartphone voucher for a paper ticket at the desk marked 'Acreditación Venta Online y Telefónica', located on your left-hand side as you enter the museum. With this ticket, you can visit both the temporary exhibition and the permanent collection
- Make sure to arrive on time for your selected timeslot!
- You must visit the permanent collection and the exhibition on the same day
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Metro: Line 2 to Banco de España
- Bus: Lines 1, 2, 5, 9, 10, 14, 15, 20, 27, 34, 37, 41, 51, 52, 53, 74, 146 or 150
- Train to Atocha
Describe perfectamente maneras de vestir de la sociedad adinerada de finales del XIX principios del XXI.
Todos los cuadros con gran luz característica de Soroya.
la exposición Sorolla y la Moda , muy buena, digna del autor y del sitio, la audio guía es una gran ayuda para no perder detalle de todo
Me ha gustado muchísimo