Tickets for Las Ventas: Bullring Tour + Flamenco Show
Spanish dinner and a Flamenco show in one of Madrid's oldest tablaos
- Watch a traditional Flamenco show with singers, dancers and musicians as you dine on Spanish delights
- Watch the Flamenco stars in action from a section of the bullring, in one of the oldest and most renowned tablaos in Madrid
- Get a real taste of traditional Spanish culture
No bulls, just brilliant entertainment at the beating heart of Spanish culture. Tuck into an exclusive Spanish-themed dinner at Tablao Corral de la Pacheca, one of the oldest and most renowned tablaos (Flamenco venues) in Madrid, and watch the Flamenco stars in action.
As one of the most famous and important tablaos in Spain, Tablao El Corral de la Pacheca has been entertaining the masses with Flamenco shows since 1971.
Soak up the art of Flamenco, from seguiriyas to fandangos, to alegrías and sevillanas, and the sounds of talented singers and musicians as you dine on Spanish specialties such as salads, baked salmon, entrecote with baked potatoes and more!
You can't get more of a Spanish cultural experience than this.
- Audioguide for the Las Ventas bullring in 8 languages
- 3-course dinner in Tablao Corral de la Pacheca with wine or sangría
- Flamenco show
- Guided tour
- Bullring tour: Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of Las Ventas and pick up your audio guide. You can visit the arena any time during its opening hours
- Dinner & Flamenco show: Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of Tablao Corral de la Pacheca, located inside the bullring arena. Make sure to arrive on time for your chosen timeslot!
IMPORTANT: Please note that between 16 April - 10 June, due to the San Isidro celebrations, the dinner and flamenco show will be held at Sala OLE TRIANA in the San Sebastián de Los Reyes bullring (Av. Plaza de Toros, 2, Madrid), around 1 hour away from Las Ventas by public transport.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: L2 to Ventas
- Bus: 12, 21, 38, 53, 106, 110 or 146
- Salad (lettuce, peppers, tomato, diced cheese, asparagus, and pine nuts)
- Baked salmon with paprika sauce and saffron or Entrecôte with baked potatoes
- Wine, sangría, water and soda