Tickets for Las Ventas: Bullring Tour + Flamenco Show
Spanish dinner and a Flamenco show in a real bullring, plus audio tour
- Dine in the rather glamorous location of a real bullring - look up and see the seats for spectators!
- Get a free audio tour of the bullring for an extra culture and history fix
- Watch a traditional Flamenco show with singers, dancers and musicians as you dine on Spanish delights
No bulls, just brilliant entertainment at the beating heart of Spanish culture. Tuck into an exclusive Spanish-themed dinner at Tablao Corral de la Pacheca, one of the oldest and most renowned tablaos in Madrid. Sit right inside the arena and watch the Flamenco stars in action!
As one of the most famous and important tablaos in Spain, Tablao El Corral de la Pacheca has been entertaining the masses with Flamenco shows (and bullfights) since 1971. You can't get more of the Spanish cultural experience than this.
Soak up the art of Flamenco, from seguiriyas to fandangos, to alegrías and sevillanas, and the sounds of talented singers and musicians as you dine on such Spanish specialties as salads, baked salmon, entrecote with baked potatoes and more!
From your table, look up at the seats where spectators sit to watch those bulls in action. As a bonus, you'll also get an audio tour of the bullring.
- Self-guided tour of the bullfighting arena of Las Ventas with an audio guide available in 8 languages
- Visit to the bullfighting museum at Las Ventas
- 3-course dinner inside the arena with wine or sangría
- Flamenco show
- Guided tour
- Bullring tour: Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of Las Ventas and pick up your audio guide. You can visit the arena any time during its opening hours
- Dinner & Flamenco show: Show your smartphone ticket at the entrance of Tablao Corral de la Pacheca, located inside the bullfighting arena. Make sure to arrive on time for your chosen timeslot!
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Metro: L2 to Ventas
- Bus: 12, 21, 38, 53, 106, 110 or 146
- Salad (lettuce, peppers, tomato, diced cheese, asparagus, and pine nuts,)
- Baked salmon with paprika sauce and saffron or Entrecôte with baked potatoes
- Wine, sangría, water and soda