Tickets for ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
The UK’s largest zoo and one of the biggest European conservation parks
- Get up close to almost 4000 animals at the UK's biggest conservation park
- Visit different zones like Cheetah Rock, Passage through Asia, Giraffe Heights and Lions of the Serengeti and learn about your favorite animals
- With talks and feeding sessions throughout the day, there's plenty of opportunities to really get to know the inhabitants here!
Mad about animals? Get up close to almost 4000 of them here at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo, one of Europe's biggest wildlife conservation parks. Explore different zones like Cheetah Rock, Passage Through Asia, Giraffe Heights and Lions of the Serengeti, ride the steam train or explore on foot. It's an animal-tastic adventure!
There are 600 acres of animal kingdom awesomeness to explore here, and if you don't want to walk about, you can ride the Jumbo Express steam train!
See the homes of some 4000 animals from over 200 different species. Check out Cheetah Rock, Passage through Asia, Giraffe Heights and get ready to roar like the Lions of the Serengeti. Walk through the In with the Lemurs exhibit and wave at the rhinos and more in their paddocks from various viewing platforms.
What do cheetahs eat? How do giraffes sleep? Do elephants really never forget? Animal fans can get their answers at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo, the UK’s largest zoo.
- Access to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
- Access to talks, feeding sessions and shows
- Train ride
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Centrebus: Lines 34 or 35 (doesn't run on Sundays)
- Train to Luton or Hemel Hempstead stations + a 20-minute taxi ride
- Car: Free and paid parking options are available
A direct bus service from Luton Station/Interchange to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo (via Dunstable, West Street) will be available daily between 21 July and 2 September. The fares for the subsidised service will be £2.50 return & £2.00 single. The 30-minute journey on the 200 bus route will drop you at the zoo at either 10:28 or 11:28, and pick you up at 16:45 or 17:45. For further details, please contact 0844 351 1120, email@example.com or visit the Centrebus website.
The butterflies were amazing.
We stopped at the river kitchen cafe for a coffee break.
What a lovely day we had, thank you for all the hard work and raising lovely animals.