- Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date
- Changes may be possible for this ticket
- Get up close to almost 4,000 animals at the UK's biggest conservation park
- Visit different zones like Passage through Asia and Lions of the Serengeti and learn about your favorite animals
- With talks and feeding sessions throughout the day, there's plenty of opportunities to get to know the inhabitants here!
It's that magical time of the year when people stab pumpkins in the face with kitchen knives and get dressed up in ghoulish costumes to request free candy from strangers. Halloween is upon us again – and at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo, the celebrations are kicking off in style!
Boo at the Zoo will take the scary season for a walk on the wild side, with themed animal talks, wrap-the-mummy, pumpkin-carving, and mask-making activities. Plus, there's the ever-popular Poo at the Zoo game, where the aim of the game is to match the animals to their foul creations...
There will also be scary storytelling, spooky face-painting, and a pumpkin dance party that's as lit as a jack-o-lantern!
Mad about animals? You can see almost 4,000 of them here at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo, one of Europe's biggest wildlife conservation parks. Explore different zones like Cheetah Rock, Passage Through Asia, Giraffe Heights and Lions of the Serengeti, ride the steam train or explore on foot. It's an animal-tastic adventure!
There are 600 acres of animal kingdom awesomeness to explore here, and if you don't want to walk about, you can ride the Jumbo Express steam train!
See the homes of some 4,000 animals from over 200 different species. Check out Cheetah Rock, Passage through Asia, Giraffe Heights and get ready to roar like the Lions of the Serengeti. Walk through the In with the Lemurs exhibit and wave at the rhinos and more in their paddocks from various viewing platforms.
What do cheetahs eat? How do giraffes sleep? Do elephants really never forget? Animal fans can get their answers at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo, the UK's largest zoo.
No trip here is complete without visiting the aquarium, the first in the UK dedicated to conserving threatened and extinct-in-the-wild freshwater fish. Go on a journey around the world through ten of the planet's most fascinating aquatic environments, and come face-to-fin with some of the rarest fish species in existence.
- Centrebus: Lines 34 or 35 (doesn't run on Sundays)
- Train to Luton or Hemel Hempstead stations + a 20-minute taxi ride
- Car: Free and paid parking options are available
- A direct bus service from Luton Station Interchange to ZSL Whipsnade Zoo (via Dunstable, West Street) will be available daily between 21 July and 2 September. The fares for the subsidised service will be £2.50 return & £2.00 single. The 30-minute journey on the 200 bus route will drop you at the zoo at either 10:28 or 11:28, and pick you up at 16:45 or 17:45. For further details, please contact 0844 351 1120, email@example.com or visit the Centrebus website