Tickets for ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
The UK’s largest zoo and one of the biggest European conservation parks
- Get up close to almost 4000 animals at the UK's biggest conservation park!
- Visit different zones like Cheetah Rock, Passage through Asia, Giraffe Heights and Lions of the Serengeti and learn about your favorite animals
- See the Asian elephants at the Centre for Elephant Care, ride the steam train and get some great photos from the viewing platforms
Mad about animals? Get up close to almost 4000 of them here at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo, one of Europe's biggest wildlife conservation parks. Explore different zones like Cheetah Rock, Passage Through Asia, Giraffe Heights and Lions of the Serengeti, ride the steam train or explore on foot. It's an animal-tastic adventure!
There are 600 acres of animal kingdom awesomeness to explore here, and if you don't want to walk about, you can ride the Jumbo Express steam train!
See the homes of some 4000 animals from over 200 different species. Check out Cheetah Rock, Passage through Asia, Giraffe Heights and get ready to roar like the Lions of the Serengeti. Walk through the ‘In with the Lemurs’ exhibit and wave at the rhinos and more in their paddocks from various viewing platforms.
What do cheetahs eat? How do giraffes sleep? Do elephants really never forget? Animal fans can get their answers at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo, the UK’s largest zoo.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- Centrebus: Lines 34 or 35 (doesn't run on Sundays)
- Train to Luton or Hemel Hempstead stations + a 20-minute taxi ride