Tickets for ZSL Whipsnade Zoo
The UK’s largest zoo and one of the biggest European conservation parks
- Get up close to almost 4000 animals at the UK's biggest conservation park
- Visit different zones like Cheetah Rock, Passage through Asia, Giraffe Heights and Lions of the Serengeti and learn about your favorite animals
- Take part in the Superpowers at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo (Friday 30 March to Sunday 15 April 2018 only) and see how you fare against animals with superpowers!
Test your own super-skills against those of some of the planet's craziest creatures with this Easter spectacular for the whole family. As part of ZSL’s 2018 Superhero Takeover, you can see if you're as fast as a cheetah, test your agility against a monkey's, pit your sense of smell against that of a brown bear, and see you'd catch a tiger's prey as fast a real tiger!
Kids will get a special comic book, and everyone can attend super-cool talks and demonstrations!
Mad about animals? Get up close to almost 4000 of them here at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo, one of Europe's biggest wildlife conservation parks. Explore different zones like Cheetah Rock, Passage Through Asia, Giraffe Heights and Lions of the Serengeti, ride the steam train or explore on foot. It's an animal-tastic adventure!
There are 600 acres of animal kingdom awesomeness to explore here, and if you don't want to walk about, you can ride the Jumbo Express steam train!
See the homes of some 4000 animals from over 200 different species. Check out Cheetah Rock, Passage through Asia, Giraffe Heights and get ready to roar like the Lions of the Serengeti. Walk through the ‘In with the Lemurs’ exhibit and wave at the rhinos and more in their paddocks from various viewing platforms.
What do cheetahs eat? How do giraffes sleep? Do elephants really never forget? Animal fans can get their answers at ZSL Whipsnade Zoo, the UK’s largest zoo.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
- Centrebus: Lines 34 or 35 (doesn't run on Sundays)
- Train to Luton or Hemel Hempstead stations + a 20-minute taxi ride
- Car: Free and paid parking options are available
We took our son for his first birthday all the way from Norfolk and we were diapointed given the expense of the tickets and travel.