- Visit the ancestral home of the British Royal Family at Windsor Castle, see the opulent State Apartments, and step inside St George's Chapel, where a certain royal wedding was held
- Hop on a comfortable modern coach and be whisked into the heart of the English countryside to see the ancient wonder that is Stonehenge
- Continue to the town of Bath, and soak in the beautiful blend of Georgian architecture and natural splendour
Enjoy an adventure for queen and country with an exceedingly British excursion to three national treasures. Tick two UNESCO World Heritage sites off your bucket list in one fell swoop, and add a splash of royal pageantry for good measure! Step inside St George's Chapel, where Prince Harry and Meghan Markle tied the knot and see the changing of the guard. Then, set off across the countryside to see the mysterious ancient wonder of Stonehenge, and the bucolic beauty of Bath. Toodlepip!
Begin your day at Windsor Castle, the ancestral home of the British Royal family. Marvel at the opulent grandeur of the State Apartments, adorned with paintings by Rubens and Van Dijk, walk down the aisle of St George's Chapel like a royal bride, and chortle at the changing of the guard outside.
Freshly brimming with British pride, you'll be whisked off into England's heartland for an encounter with Stonehenge, one of the most famous prehistoric monuments in the world.
Constructed 5,000 years ago, this UNESCO World Heritage site is one of the true wonders of the ancient world. Nobody is quite sure how exactly the huge stone circle was built, but everyone agrees that it's breathtaking.
The final leg of this jolly British jaunt will take you to the aptly named Bath, the city built by the Romans as a place of relaxation and respite. See stunning honey-coloured Georgian architecture blended against the leafy natural surroundings and visit Pulteney Bridge, Bath Abbey, and the ancient Roman Baths.
- Admission to Windsor Castle (with audio guide)
- Visit to St George's Chapel
- Admission to Stonehenge (with exclusive interactive map)
- Admission to the Roman Baths
- Professional tour guide
- VOX personal headset to hear the guide's live commentary
- Coach with free WiFi
- Food and drinks
Show your smartphone ticket to the driver at the departure point. Make sure to be on time.
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
The State Apartments at Windsor Castle are closed on 14 Dec 2018 & 7-18 Jan 2019.
London in One Day Tour
See St. Paul's Cathedral and the Tower of London, then enjoy a cruise
Warwick Castle, Shakespeare's England, Oxford & the Cotswolds: Guided Tour
Wander back through the centuries and take a tour of Britain's fabled past
Blenheim Palace, Downton Abbey Village & the Cotswolds: Guided Tour
An escape to the country with an added splash of Downton Abbey!
Leeds Castle, Canterbury Cathedral, Dover & Greenwich Tour
Garden of England, a cathedral and the Cliffs of Dover. So British it hurts