Tickets for The View from The Shard
Buy our tickets for The Shard and save £5 on the very best view of London
- Get above it all on Western Europe's highest viewing platform
- Enjoy spectacular views over London for up to 40 miles
- Dive into London's history with multimedia exhibits
- Relax in the sky - there's no time limit on your ticket
The best views of London are from the viewing platforms of The Shard, with an unrivalled 360 degree view of the city. Our tickets are £5 cheaper than you'd pay at the door.
The 95-story Shard is an architectural marvel and the tallest building in the European Union, which makes it the 87th tallest building in the world. Designed by world-renowned Italian architect Renzo Piano, The Shard’s distinctive shape has redefined the London skyline.
As beautiful as it is to look at from the outside, The View from The Shard is something else entirely: a breathtaking 360-degree view of London from more than 300 meters above the city. You’ll be able to take in the great sites of London: the London Eye, The Tower of London, St. Paul’s, the Thames and more.
A high-speed elevator takes you to the best view of the city, 68 stories above the hustle and bustle of one of Europe’s busiest cities. Look out upon the city of William Shakespeare, Charles Dickens and Simon Cowell, and enjoy a feeling of ‘being above it all’.
Virtual Reality Experience
For a limited time only, experience London like you never have before... flying 250 meters above it! Thanks to the latest in virtual reality technology, you'll hurtle through London's iconic skyline, feeling every vertiginous twist and turn. If you can catch your breath, you can take in the stunningly panoramic views of the city below. But with (simulated) speeds of over 100mph, you'll be too busy trying not to scream. Don't miss this once-in-a-lifetime experience, free with your ticket to The View from The Shard.
Cancellations are not possible for this ticket.
- 1 Jan - 24 Mar: Sun - Wed 10:00 - 19:00; Thu - Sat 10:00 - 22:00
- 25 Mar - 27 Oct: Mon - Sun 10:00 - 22:00
- 28 Oct - 31 Dec: Sun - Wed 10:00 - 19:00; Thu - Sat 10:00 - 22:00
- Closed in June
- Opening times may vary depending on last-minute events, please check the official website before you visit
- Metro: Any metro to London Bridge
- Bus: 43, 48, 141, 149 or 521 to London Bridge
Bad Weather Guarantee
If you can't see at least three of the following landmarks - The London Eye, St Paul’s Cathedral, The Gherkin, Tower Bridge and One Canada Square - on the day of your visit, the good folks at The Shard will let you return within 3 months for free! Staff at the ticket desk will let you know on the day if the Visibility Guarantee has been authorized and will arrange your return ticket.
Watch out for Alain Robert! The 'French Spider-Man' was spotted scoping out the tower and received a lifetime ban from the building. Given his record of daring climbs, that's unlikely to put him off.