- Get above it all on Western Europe's highest viewing platform
- Enjoy spectacular views over London for up to 40 miles
- Dive into London's history with multimedia exhibits
- Relax in the sky - there's no time limit on your ticket
The best views of London are from the viewing platforms of The Shard, with an unrivalled 360 degree view of the city.
The 95-story Shard is an architectural marvel and the tallest building in the European Union, which makes it the 87th tallest building in the world. Designed by world renowned Italian architect Renzo Piano, The Shard’s distinctive shape has redefined the London skyline.
As beautiful as it is to look at from the outside, The View from The Shard is something else entirely: a breathtaking 360-degree view of London from more than 300 meters above the city. You’ll be able to take in the great sites of London: the London Eye, The Tower of London, St. Paul’s, the Thames and more.
A high-speed elevator takes you to the best view of the city, 68 stories above the hustle and bustle of one of Europe’s busiest cities. Look out upon the city of William Shakespeare, Charles Dickens and Simon Cowell, and enjoy a feeling of ‘being above it all’.
October 25th - March 31st
- Sunday - Wednesday: 10:00 - 19:00
- Thursday - Saturday: 10:00 - 22:00
- December 24th: 10:00 - 17.30
April 1st - October 24th
- Open daily 10:00 - 22:00
- May 7th at 20:00
- Underground: The entrance is on Joiner Street which is connected to London Bridge Underground Station (Northern and Jubilee line services), London Bridge Main Line Station (Via The Vaults), Tooley Street and St. Thomas Street
- Bus: 43, 48, 141, 149, 521 : get off at the main entrance of London Bridge Station.
Very nice place
Absolutely fantastic can't beleive the views great experience
Wonderful views and staff were very helpful
Very smooth check in with e-ticket.
all went well
Purchased online...saved a few pounds in doing so...there wasn't queues to get in so only monetary savings which are always great!
Great place to see London! I am very happy with service to!
Great experience very easy to deal with just take your booking reference to the ticket booth and get your ticket to travel up the shard. Can not fault this company many thanks
We enjoyed our visit. The views where amazing and gave a good sense of scale and showed such a variety of building styles
and size. The viewing platforms, and facilities for viewing enhanced the experience.