- Enjoy a leisurely cruise down the Thames, spotting the city's most unmissable landmarks as you go
- Cruise out from Westminster and head down the Thames to Greenwich. Get the return ticket if you want to boat on back
- See the Houses of Parliament, London Eye, Southbank, St Paul's Cathedral, Tate Modern, Globe Theatre, HMS Belfast, Tower Bridge and so much more!
See the best of Central London and beyond from the iconic Thames River. This special cruise glides you to leafy green Greenwich past countless city highlights, including the Houses of Parliament, St Paul's Cathedral, Globe Theatre, Tower Bridge and more!
Board your comfy cruiser at the famous Westminster Pier and see the Houses of Parliament - the scene of good (and bad?) British decision-making.
Glide past the London Eye, taking in the graffiti on the trendy Southbank. As you reach St Paul's Cathedral, consider the foundation stone was laid in 1675, which incidentally was the same year King Charles II of England banned coffeehouses! Don't worry, you can buy a brew on the boat.
See Shakespeare's Globe Theatre and go from the Bard to the brutalist architecture of the Tate Modern. Then pass under the famed Tower Bridge, the only Thames bridge which can be raised.
Cruise by Canary Wharf and wave at the office workers in their suits, before winding up in bucolic Greenwich. It's a London must for history buffs and a great trip out on the water.
- Cruise on the Thames
- Audio commentary
- Food and drinks
- At Westminster Pier go directly to boarding point B and present your smartphone ticket
- Please arrive at the pier 15 minutes before the last departure time
Cancellations are possible up to 24 hours before your visit date.
Getting to the Departure Points
- Westminster Pier: Metro to Westminster
- Greenwich Pier: Light Rail DLR to Cutty Sark
25 March - 28 October
- Westminster to Greenwich: every 30 minutes, first boat at 10:00, last at 16:00 (17:00 in June-August)
- Greenwich to Westminster: 11:00, 12:00, then every 30 minutes, last boat at 17:00 (June-August also boats at 17:30 and 18:00)
29 October - 24 March
- Westminster to Greenwich: every 40 minutes, first boat at 10:20, last at 15:30 (15:00 in January-February)
- Greenwich to Westminster: every 40 minutes, first boat at 11:20, last at 16:30 (16:00 in January-February)
It shows London from a different point of view.